Chapter 29

I hated myself for forgiving him so fast. I really did. It was a problem I had and I needed it to stop. I needed to get away. I needed to just go somewhere for a while and think.

I emerged from the bed, knowing Ray was gone, I went into the girl's room.

"You guys wanna go somewhere for a while?" I asked happily.

"But daddy no here.." Danny said, looking up at me.

"We're not taking daddy baby, get you some clothes. Both of you."

"How much mommy?"

"Enough for a 5 nights, okay?"

"Otay." they both said and got up from their beds. I went into Ray and I'd room and grabbed a duffel bag, putting boyshorts and sports bras in it. Along with t-shirts and a par of flip flops, along with my tennis shoes and some shorts and t-shirts, one of Ray's actually.

After getting some other stuff, my phone and laptop charger, I grabbed my car keys and wallet and laptop, putting on my glasses, I went to the girl's room, seeing them done packing.

"You got underwear?" They nodded. "Shoes?" they nodded again, putting up 2 fingers. I chuckled. "shirts and pants?" I asked, and they nodded again.

"Why we no take daddy?"

"Because we're just not, sweetie." I said, getting their bags.

"I want daddy, mommy.." Kadin said sad.

"We'll call him later, okay?" I said, getting to her eye-level. "Be a big girl for mommy, okay?" I asked.

"Otay.." she said, sighing.

I let the girls sit on the couch as I wrote Ray a note on a piece of paper.

"I think I forgive to easily and I need to stop that.. I'm pissed and I just can't think of any other way to clear my mind that to get away for a couple days. The girls are with me. No, I'm not leaving you... I just need to think and doing it here isn't good. I need to clear my head.. I'll be back in a while..

Love, Aileen ♥"

it said. I wrote it in permanent marker and then taped it on the fridge so he could see it. I walked back into the living room, getting the girls and leaving. I didn't know when I'd be back, I didn't care. I just needed to get away.

____

Ray's POV

I went out with the guys for a while, not doing anything really, we went to the store to look at some new Jordans, then played basketball for almost 5 hours. Games with us can go that long. Driving back to the house, all the guys were with me.

"So she's not mad at all?" Craig asked, confused.

"She said she's mad.. but... I don't know.. I'm just happy she didn't leave.." I shook my head, thinking if she had. "I don't think I would have been able to function if she would have.." I said, pulling into the driveway. I got out, the guys right behind me and unlocked the door, walking inside. "LEEN!" I called out, and nothing. It was quite, strangely quite and weird. Not a single thing was on. I didn't even hear the girl's t.v. on Disney Channel like it usually did.

"Where she at?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know.." I said confused. I walked into the kitchen, she wasn't there either. I was about to walk out til I seen a note on the fridge.

"I think I forgive to easily and I need to stop that.. I'm pissed and I just can't think of any other way to clear my mind that to get away for a couple days. The girls are with me. No, I'm not leaving you... I just need to think and doing it here isn't good. I need to clear my head.. I'll be back in a while..