Chapter 10

*Christmas Day*

Aileen's POV

I was nervous as hell to go to Ray's folk's house today in all honesty. I was 3 and a half month pregnant and it was showing, I'm surprised Ray hadn't noticed. Maybe he didn't pay attention to me like that.

Today I wore a black dressed because black makes you look slimmer so maybe I wouldn't show as much. I had on some black fishnets and some black wedges. While Ray and I were taking presents back and forth to the car, I bumped into the Christmas tree we had put up a few weeks ago.

"Ah, damn." I mumbled, picking up one of the ornaments that had fallen.

"Haha, you alright baby?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, picking up the present I always dropped. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, go ahead and get in the car." he said, shooing me away. "Well then." I giggling and walked to the car and waited. In the meantime I just thought about all the good food that'd be there... That I couldn't eat. Basically, I ate anything with noodles in it, dressing, not a lot.

___

Arriving at Ray's folk's house, I got nervous again and I think Ray could tell.

"Baby, you've met my family before, I know you ain't nervous." he said, looking at me as I had a tight grip on his hand.

"Oh, nah, I'm just.. I dunno. Let's just go inside."

"No, look up." he said,, smirking as I looked at the mistletoe that hung over the door and chuckled.

"You did that on purpose."

"You know what you're supposed to do under the mistletoe, right?" he smirked. I giggled and walked a little closer to him, putting my hand on his neck and kissing him. It wasn't just a peck but we weren't making out in front of his aunts and uncles. I felt his hands drop to my waist. Gah, I loved this boy. Even though I didn't tell him and he didn't tell me. After we pulled away with both bit our lips a little. "Go get a seat, I'll be there in a minute." he smirked. I walked over to a free couch and took a seat and started playing on my phone.

"Aileen, sweetie?"

"Oh, heyyy!" I said, giving Ray's aunt a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm doing fine, how are you?"

"I'm doing amazing. Didn't expect to see you here, today."

"Why not?" I chuckled.

"Rayan's never brought the same girl twice in a row."

"Really?" I said shocked.

"Really.. Kinda a strange thing, don't cha think."

"yes ma'am.." I giggled and started looking around with my hands playing with the fabric on my dress around my stomach. Ray's aunt had a weird expression n her face and kinda stared at me for about 10 seconds.

"Aileen, how far long are you?" she asked. I was confused.

"Ma'am?..."

"In your pregnancy, how far along are you?" she asked. My mouth dropped.

"How did you know I was pregnant?" I said with no other emotion on my face but shock.

"All the signs are there, how far?" she stated and asked again. I looked down at my shoes then back up at her and cleared my throat.

"3 and a half months.." I said, swallowing hard.

"Does Rayan know?"

"No ma'am..." I said nervously.