Chapter 31

Aileen's POV

It was strangely cold in the house as I woke up that morning. I looked to my right, seeing Ray still sleep and giggled. I was kinda strange being back in the house, but I was happy to be back.

I swung my legs out of bed, rubbing my arms realizing just how cold it actually was in the house as I walked down the hallway and turned off the air.

Getting back into bed, I checked the time, seeing it was only a little after 6 in the morning, I was planning on going back to sleep. But did I? No. I pulled out my phone and played various games of Candy Crush til my lives went out and then planned Temple Run til I got more lives, repeating that cycle, I soon saw the sun coming through the window and felt Ray twitch from under me.

I was laying slightly upright against the headboard as Ray had his arms wrapped around my waist and laid on my stomach. I found it adorable how he was like that when I got out of bed, then got back in.

"You up?" I asked as I saw him blinking his eyes.

"Yeah.." he said yawing and sitting up. "How long you been up?"

"Since 6.." I chuckled. "Morning sleepy head."

"Morning." he smiled. "You goin' to work?"

"I guess I could do my work from here today." I smiled, getting out the bed. I felt Ray grab my arm, I turned back around, "Ray.."

"Where you going?"

"Brush my teeth. Comin'?" I smiled towards him and watched as he emerged from the bed.

"It's cold in here." he said, rubbing his arms just as I did. He was shirtless, as he usually was when went to sleep. I liked his upper body. It showed his tattoos I liked. The ones I often found myself tracing my fingers across when I was bored of didn't want to do anything else.

"Yeah, I turned down the air." I said, grabbing my toothbrush, wetting it, putting some toothpaste on it, then wetting it again before brushing my teeth.

"You do the most when brushin' yo teeth." he chuckled, grabbing his toothbrush, putting some toothpaste on it, and started brushing his teeth.

"How can you even?" I said, still brushing my teeth. "That's so trife." I shook my head. He chuckled, still brushing his teeth with one hand and wrapping the other arm around my waist. He had a cute habit of doing that all the time. I loved it.

After got done brushing our teeth, we both spit into our separate sinks at the same time, wiping our mouth and going back into our room to see Danny and Kay laying in the bed.

"You go to work?" Kay asked us both.

"Nah ma." Ray said as He climbed in the bed and started tickling Danny.

"DADDYY!" she laugh through her fits of laughter. Kay was laughing too, Ray looked over to her and started smiling.

"You want some too?" he creeped towards her and started tickling her.

"DADDY STOPP!" she struggled through her laughter, after a few seconds, he stopped. "You the tickle monster daddy?"

"I'm his friend, but I can call him if you want?"

"NO DADDY!" Danny giggled. "It's otay."

"You sure?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "What we do today mommy?"

"Wanna watch some movies?" I suggested.

"Can we daddy?" Danny turned towards Ray as he sat her on his lap.