Chapter 38

Next Morning

Aileen's POV

I always forgave him so quickly. He had sweet talked me into it. I sat at the table and just thought. Taking a sip of my lemonade tea, I sighed.

I heard him come down the steps and stop as he saw me. I looked up and saw him smile, then continue walking. He came to the table and put his arms around me, which made me cringe.

"What's wrong?" he asked, stepping away.

"This is just like my relationship with Rich..."

"What?" Ray asked, shocked that I had said that.

"This is just how it was with Richard! He cheated on me or beat me and then sweet talked me into staying with him. It went on for 3 years I just wish I would have stopped it, but now it's happening again! But this time I'm not letting it go on for that long, not nearly that long!" I stood up, putting my cup on the table, "I leaving Ray. And this time, I honestly don't know if I'll come back." I said, beginning to walk up the stairs, til I felt him grab my arm.

"You can't!"

"I can and I will! How many times have you tried to get me to stay and I did, and every time something worst happens, now you've gotten this other female pregnant!"

"I said I was sorry!" he shouted.

"Sorry doesn't make it okay!" I yelled.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere, and yes, I'm taking the girls!"

"I'm tired of you taking my kids and not letting me know where you're taking them!"

"Well I'm tired of being with someone that lies to me, and cheats on me, and not only cheats on me but gets the bitch pregnant, since you want to talk about things you're tired of, let's talk about things I'm tired of! I'm tired of the bullshit. You coming home every night and sleeping in our bed but during the day you're screwing this bitch! How many of them were there? Were they in our house? Did you have sex with them in our bed? Our kids' room? Our kitchen? You have me out here looking stupid, thinking the man I'm in love with is in love with me too, but in reality he's fucking other bitches and impregnating them while I'm here at home, cooking and cleaning and taking care of our kids! You helped me make those two little girls and then you cheat on me, get her pregnant, then come home that night, sleep wit me, and get me pregnant too!" I yelled, whipping tears in the process, "I'm taking my kids, and I'll call you when I'm settled."

"You can't do this!" he yelled, grabbing my shoulders, "You're pregnant, and that's my kid you're having and I'll be damned it I let you leave!"

"Are you sure it's yours, Ray?" I questioned, making a shock spring into his eyes.

"Are you saying you cheated on me!?"

"I'm saying maybe I did how you've done me." I said through clenched teeth and walked upstairs.

I wasn't having this anymore.

___

"Mommy, why with teetee?" Danny asked as we sat in the living room eating pizza. "Why daddy no come?"

"Because sweetie, daddy has to work." I lied. All of a sudden my mouth began to water, 'I knew this would happen..' I thought as I rushed to the downstairs bathroom and began vomiting. The whole time I was thinking 'this is so gross!' I hated throwing up, even though I had been through it with the twins, I hated it.

"How many months?" I heard Kayla ask while closing the door and stepping in, "how many?"

"Two, maybe a little over... I don't know how I could do this again.."

"You didn't do this by yourself." she sternly said, "and you're not going to. For one, Ray isn't stupid. And two, he loves you to death, Aileen. He loves you more than he loves himself at times and that's a lot to say about my brother because he was the biggest ass and player you could meet." she sighed, "but now I see you two together and it's like he wants to show you off cause he loves you and knows how beautiful you are and what you've been through."

"How could he love me if he cheated on me?! Cheating isn't a mistake, it's a choice!"

"The same exact way people are Christians and still sin." she said, getting me to my feet, "now, get up, the girls are wanting their mommy." she smiled and left.

A lot of things were making sense now.