Chapter 22

~4 Hours Later~

Ray's POV

I looked over at Aileen, who was still naked, and sleeping peacefully. I rolled over, pulling her close and wrapping my arms around her. Her hair was everywhere. She turned towards me and smiled.

"Hey." she said, putting her hands under her pillow. I moved her curly hair out of her face and kissed her lips sweetly.

"Hey." I said making her giggle as she always did.

"Why'd you wake me up?"

"Because, I wanted to see that beautiful face of yours." I said, grazing my hand down her body and grabbing a hold to her thigh and pulling her closer to me.

"I gotta go to your office tomorrow."

"Why?"

"To get those shirts for the models in the magazine."

"You bringing the girls?"

"Yeah, maybe less dudes would try to holla if they see me with some kids." she giggled.

"They better not try and holla by seeing that ring on your finger." I stated. She laughed and played it it a little and smiled, cupping my face and kissing my lips.

"None of them can compare to you baby." she kissed me again. "or that tongue of yours." she giggled. And right then, there was a knock at our bedroom door.

"Mommyyy..." one of the girls whined.

"Dadddyyy.." the other whined. We both got up, getting dressed quickly. Aileen put her hair in a bun on the top of her head and then headed to the door.

"What's wrong?" she said, letting them in.

"I want see you mommy." Jordan said, hugging Aileen legs. She smiled and picked her up.

"DADDY!" Kadin said, running to the bed and climbing onto the stool and then the bed.

"Hey munchkin, you sleep okay?" I chuckled while combing my fingers through her extremely curly hair. "We're gonna have to get you a haircut."

"You get haircut too?" she asked.

"NO!" Aileen said laughing. "You're daddy's not getting a haircut yet."

"Why I get haircut?"

"Because you're hair's getting hair hard to handle and too long." Aileen said, settling into bed with Jordan.

"But daddy hair long." Kadin said, pulling one of his dreads.

"It's not hard to handle baby girl." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Can we watch movie mommy?" Jordan asked while pointing to the flatscreen in front of the bed.

"Sure, what you wanna watch?"

"TOY STORY!" Kadin shouted happily. I chuckled, getting out the bed and keeping her there. "Where you go?"

"Downstairs."

"I come with you." she said, standing up in the bed. I chuckled and sat in front of her. "Piggy ride?"

"Yeah, hop on." I said, and she did, wrapping her tiny legs around my stomach and her around my stomach.

"Mommy I want piggy ride!" Jordan said, standing up.

"Alright." Aileen giggled and did the same, letting her wrap her arms and legs around her just as Kadin did me. As we walked down the stairs and into the living room, we both playfully slammed them lightly onto the couch,, making them laugh uncontrollably. "You guys stay here, we're gonna get some popcorn, okay?"