Chapter 18

Aileen's POV

It was about 3 or 4 in the morning when I felt like Ray was moving in the bed. I opened my eyes and saw it was just the twins. One cuddling up to me, one up to Ray and after a few seconds, Ray woke up too.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up as Jordan laid on my chest.

"I don't wanna sleep byself mommy." She said, laying her head down on my chest. I sighed and looked at Kadin.

"Kay Kay, what's wrong with you?" Ray asked.

"I wanna sleep with daddy." she said, clinging onto his body more than she was. I looked at Ray as he looked at me and sighed.

"You guys gotta sleep in your own bed, come on, now." I said, picking up Jordan who instantly started crying and Kadin doing the same. I sighed deeply and laid back down. "Alright, but tomorrow you gotta sleep in your own bed.

"Daddy..." Kadin whined as she lifted her head up.

"Listen to your mama munchkin." He said, rubbing her back. She had a sad expression of her face as she climbed off his chest and Jordan did the same and laid by their selves on one side of the bed. "Kay Kay.." Ray called and watched as she lifted her head. "Come here baby girl.." he said and watched as she smiled and crawled back over onto his chest.

"Mommy..?" Jordan asked. I sighed and picked her up and laid her on my chest, too.

"Rayan... something has to give.." I whispered after the twins were sleep. 

"I can't help she wants to sleep with us." he sighed and he pulled the cover over us all. "She's a daddy's girl. What am I supposed to do? Tell her no? You know I'm not any good at that, Aileen." 

"Alright..." I said, nodding my head. "Let em keep doing it and you won't get any at all." I said, putting Jordan to my side and wrapping my around her and going back to sleep.

~Next Day~

I got dressed that morning in a simple black skirt that came a little above my mid thigh, maroon tank top, black cardigan fishnet stockings and some maroon boot wedges to stop it all off. My hair was in a ponytail with my bang straightened out slightly over my eye. I still wore the necklace Ray got me for Christmas from when we started dating and the tennis bracelet he got me for my birthday, too. And the engagement ring.

The girls were downstairs eating breakfast because Ray cooked for them. I grabbed my iPad and phone and purse and walked out the door and went downstairs.

"HEY MOMMY!" both the girls said at the same time.

"Hey." I said, kissing one twin. "You guys." I said, kissing the other. I laid my purse and iPad down on the coffee table and walked into the kitchen to see Ray was still cooking. I cleared my throat, making him look at me. "Morning." I said, standing in the doorway.

"Damn, look at you." he said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You look beautiful." he said, pecking my lips. "Goodmorning." I giggled and kissed him again.

"Thanks, morning to you too, but I gotta go." I said, kissing him one more time.

"Wait a minute." He said, pulling me back and closer. "Who said I was done kissin' you?" he smirked and sat his arms around my waist and kissed me. One of those kisses that would lead to sex, but not today. I pulled away and snapped myself out of my daze.

"I gotta go, love you." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Love you too." he said, letting my body go so I could leave.