Chapter 17

~Next Day~

I woke up with Jordan still clinging to me tightly. I got out the bed and got her off me and laid her by Aileen, who was still sleep and began walking to the bathroom.

When I came back Jordan was wide awake.

"Daddy.."

"Yeah?" I said, climbing into the bed.

"You leave today?"

"Yeah, in a little while, why?"

"Can I go?"

"With me?" I asked and she nodded her head. "You wanna come to work with me?" I asked, making sure that's what she wanted and she nodded her head.

"That otay?"

"Yeah, sure. Go find something to wear." I said, sitting her on the floor and watched as she walked into her room. "Baby.." I said, shaking Aileen.

"Ray I don't want another round, go away." she said. I started laughing and poked her. "Babe.. c'mon, I'm tired.."

"That's not what I wanted.." I teased. "Danny wants to come to work with me today."

"Yeah, was she in here last night?"

"Yeah she said she had a bad dream and wanted to sleep with me. You think you and Kadin can go do something today?"

"Yeah, sure.. I'll keep her occupied. You sure you can take her?"

"Pretty sure if it's my company I can take her, babe." I said laughing and kissing her cheek. "Goodmorning by the way." I said, getting out the bed.

"Morning babe." she said and went back to sleep.

"DADDY!" Jordan yelled.

"Shhh, your mama's sleep, Wassup?" I said, walking out the room with her.

"I got clothes, daddy."

"Alright, go ahead and get dressed."

"Now?"

"Yeah, go ahead. Don't forget to brush your teeth." I said and went downstairs. It took her like 5 minutes to get dressed, then she brushed her teeth and came downstairs.

"I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!" she said excitedly.

"You don't want a snack?"

"I can?"

"Yeah, go grab some." I said, shooing her into the kitchen.

"yogurt melts.."

"Fridge, Danny."

After she was in there for like 5 minutes I walked in and saw a bunch of stuff on the floor.

"Danny.." I said laughing. "What are you doing?"

"You say snack..." she said, looking at everything that was on the floor. "I in trouble?"

"No.." I chuckled. "You gotta put it in a bag.. you can't bring pickles, ma." I said laughing and getting a bag for her. "We're only gonna be there for a couple hours.." he said, looking at her. "Oh, forgot, you don't know what a hour is.. Uh, just put that in the bag." I said laughing. I jogged upstairs and grabbed my iPad. I threw on some jeans, plaid shirt, and the J's I bought the a while ago. "Babe.. I'm gone..." I said, rubbing her side. "Babe.."

"Rayan, what do you want boy?" she said, making me laugh.

"Bye woman." I said, kissing her cheek and walking downstairs. "You ready Danny?"