Chapter 26

It had been 3 days... 3 fucking days and I still couldn't get the image of Jacinda's face out of my mind.

As our clothes ripped off of each other, I couldn't help but think of Aileen, I tried to stop myself, but it was no hope in the mist of the room getting hot, technically not the room, the closet. She wrapped her arms around my neck after sliding a condom on me.

"Make love to me..." she whispered in my ear.

It was all too much of Aileen and I. The argue, make-up sex was crazy. Jacinda told me a day ago, she wasn't trying to play me, she just wanted sex.

The words rang through my head over and over again. "Make love to me..." She only want sex but she was talking about love?

"Aileen..." I light said under my breath.

"This ain't Aileen baby.." she said before pulling down my boxers. "I can do you much better than Aileen.." she said before she started blowing me.

I could have stabbed someone right then and there because my guilt consumed my body.

"Does Aileen know?" Chres asked, almost disgusted.

"No." I blunted said. I was about to say something else, but I decided not to. My train of thought was bursted, hearing the giggling and laughs of my daughters as they walked down the stairs one-by-one.

"DADDDDDDYYY!" they both shrieked, getting to the bottom of the stairs and jumping in my lap. Swear, I loved my kids.

"Hey, there's daddy's little princesses!" I said as I kissed Danny's cheek and Kay's forehead.

"Daddy, can we get icecream later?" Danny asked. I slightly chuckled because her voice was still in baby-talk.

"Sure munchkin, we can get icecream later."

"YAYYY!" Kay shrieked, causing me to laugh. "Daddy where you been?"

"I was at work ma." I said as I bounced her on my left leg and Danny on my right.

"You go tomorrow?" Danny asked me.

"You don't want me to?" I said, semi shocked, because Danny wasn't the daddy's girl, Kadin was. She shook her head before clinging onto my shirt. "I won't then." I smiled and watched as a look of happiness and shock crossed their face.

"Love you daddy!" they both said in unison. They did that from time to time.

"Love you too." I said as I kissed their cheeks. They both hopped out of my lap and walked up the stairs, not being big enough to run up them just yet. Once they were all the way up the stairs, Chres looked at me and shook his head.

"Are they worth it?" he asked. I looked at him in confusion.

"What?"

"Are your 2 fucking kids worth it man?" He said calmly, but obviously disgusted at me. I really didn't know what to say. "You have a life anyone would kill for man. You got a beautiful fiancé, a nice job, and nice house, and 2 beautiful kids and what are you doing? Cheating on her. I really can't believe you man." he said, continually shaking his head.

"You need to tell Aileen." Daniel stated, finally speaking.

"I can't." I admitted. "I don't wanna see her cry.. I've seen her cry all too well, too much at that. I love that girl with everything I-" I began saying.

"If you loved her you wouldn't be fucking cheating on her."

"Don't tell me that shit man." I sternly said. "Don't tell me I don't love her."