Chapter 44

Aileen's POV

"I should go.." I whispered to him.

"No, stay." he pulled my hand from the bed and sat up, "why are you wanting to leave?"

"Do you really want me here?" I questioned, turning around.

"Lay down." he demanded. I looked back at the door, then at him and laid down. I was actually pretty tired after us having sex. I usually was.

He wrapped his arm around me and touched my stomach. He moved some hair off my next and kissed me there.

I felt him spread my legs apart and then felt him enter me, resulting in me moaning, "Stay with me." he whispered in my ear. "I never want you to leave.." he pulled our bodies closer together and turned my face around to look at him, "I love you." he whispered against my lips.

I went to say something, but he stopped me, "don't say anything..."

.

.

.

.

__

I was so confused at this point, but I knew one thing was for sure: he wasn't gonna leave us being an "us" alone.

And I was okay with that.

__

I was now eight months pregnant, and at this point I was in the "just get this baby out of me" stage, and I made that well known.

I was on maternity leave at work because they didn't me to hurt myself because of the baby, which was dumb cause I had been working with my twins. But I didn't complain.

"Mommy." Kadin said after walking through the front door. Ray went to pick them up from daycare cause he didn't want me driving. Again, dumb.

Everything was dumb to me, I was just at that point in my pregnancy.

"Hey sweetie." I said in slight discomfort. My stomach was hurting a little.

"Hey mommy." Jordan said, upon entering the house.

"Hey babygirl." I said, again, in discomfort.

"We make something for you." Kadin said, going into her little babypack and pulling out some papers, her's and Jordan's.

"What's this babygirl?" I giggled a little and took it from her hands and looked at it.

It was a flower they had made in arts and crafts and it made my heart melt, "thank you sweetheart. You know what, give it to your daddy and tell him I said to put it on the fridge." I smiled, and they both walked towards the kitchen.

My slight discomfort was becoming pain, and lots of it. "Rayan!" I yelled, holding my stomach, he automatically rushed into the living room.

"What's wrong? You okay? Why are you holding your stomach!?"

"It hurts.. Dear Lord." I slammed my eyes shut, "Dear God, it hurts so bad." I whined and went to stand up, "Fuck!"

"Alright, listen, I'm gonna help you up and we're gonna go to the hospital, alright?"

"It hurts to bad.." I whined and squeezed his hand. "Call the hospital, Ray!" I pulled him down, "call them now, Rayan!"

"You have to let go of my hand!"

"Mommy okay?" Jordan asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Mommy's about to have a baby, okay." Ray said, helping me up.