Chapter 14

Aileen's POV

I was in the utmost of shock and happiness than anything else in the world. Him proposing hadn't even cross my mind. In my eyes, we were already locked for life. Having the twins and then everything just fell into place.

I buried my face in my hands again and started sobbing happy tears. "How long were you planning this?"

"Damn near a month..."

"I can't believe you just asked me to marry you, oh my goodness!" I said, looking at the twins as they cheesed happily. "Did you two know about this?" I asked. They just nodded their head happily. Ray took my hand as we walked back over to where the bench was with the girls right behind us.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" everyone said.

"all of you knew!? Everyone knew but me!"

"You weren't supposed to know, it was supposed to be a surprise." Ray said as he laughed and pulled my legs over onto his.

"Mommy still Mommy?" Danny asked. Ray picked her up and put her on his shoulders. "DOWN DADDDYY!" she shrieked while somewhat laughing.

"UP DADDYYY!" Kay Kay said. Ray put Jordan down and picked up Kadin. I picked up Kadin and sat her on my lap.

"Yeah, your mama's still your mama." he said laughing. "You like the ring?" Ray asked me smiling. I hadn't even looked at it, I was so happy. When I did look at it, I fell in love.

"Oh my good God.." I said in amazement. "It's beautiful... I know you didn't pick this out by yourself."

"Emma helped me." he said smiling.

"Emma knew?!"

"Yeahhh! It was really hard keeping it from you but Ray made me promise.." she said smiling. "You got a good one on your hands Aileen.." she said and walked into the house.

"I know.." I said, bringing him closer to my by pulling his chin and kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you too." he whispered and kissed me again. I felt so in love with this boy it was crazy because just 4 years ago, at this time, I was being beat by that fuck nigga. I was blessed.

____

"If yall don't stop playing around!" I playfully yelled at the girls as they splash me while I was giving them their bath. "C'mon you guys, we gotta get yall to bed.."

"Sowwi mommy..." they both said.

"It's alright. Ready to get out?" I asked. They nodded their head. I picked them up and dried them off one-by-one and then put on their pajamas. "Alright, go in your room and wait for me, I'll come tuck you in in a minute." I said and watched as they walked into their room.

After tucking them in, I waited for 5 minutes to make sure they were asleep to walk out their room into Ray and Mine's.

"They sleep?"

"Out like a light." I said smiling and crawling into bed. "Ugh, I have a meeting tomorrow."

"You going in?"

"Nah Ray, imma sit my ass at home and go to the meeting." I chuckled. "Yeah I am. I gotta get up and get the girls dressed for daycare.. I'm so tired.."

"Awe damn.."

"What?" I giggled.

"Nevermind, we can tomorrow night..."

"Awee... I'm sorry.." I said, climbing on top of him. "I know it's been a while babe.."

"Damn near 4 months.." he sighed.