Chapter 36

All of a sudden I heard the bolts to the front door lock turn and in walked Kadin and Jordan, or shall I say ran. They made me giggle and instantly wipe away my tears.

"Mommy we got food." Jordan cheesed and handed me a Wendy's bag.

"I got juice for you." Kadin said, handing me a Wendy's cup. I knew exactly what it was.

"Why thank you." I cheesed and sat it on the table.

"Mommy you okay?" Kadin asked. "You sad?"

"No baby, I'm okay." I lied and stood up. "Mommy's just still a little tired. Why don't you guys go to your room and watch tv?"

"Okay." they both said and started walking upstairs.

"Hey baby." Ray said, sitting down some bags.

"What took y'all so long?" I asked, as if nothing was wrong.

"The girls wanted McDonalds and then they wanted to play in the little play thing, so that took a while, and then they wanted to get some ice cream." he chuckled and walked closer to me. "Where's my kiss woman?"

"Ray can I ask you something?"

"Yeah baby, go ahead." he said, walking over to the bag he had sat on the floor when he first walked in.

"When's the last time you talk to Jacinda?" I asked He seemed to stop right then and there and look at me, standing upright. "Just asking.."

"How come?" he asked.

"Baby I just wanna know." I chuckled fakely.

"You really wanna know?"

"Yeah." I said, just standing there as he walked over to me.

"Alright, sit down."

"Why do I have to sit down?"

"Just do it for me, babe. Okay?"

"Okay." I said, sitting down, "now, when was the last time yall talked?"

"About 3 hours ago... I gotta tell you something."

"Okay."

"She's pregnant."

"I know." I sighed.

"With my- wait, did you just say you know?"

"Yeah.. I know. She called me today and told me while you were gone with the kids..  just can't believe it."

"Me neither."

"Shutup you're the one that got her pregnant."

"Bay can we please not do this right now? The kids aren't sleep."

"I hope they can hear me so they can know how much of a hoe their daddy is! How could you do this to me, Ray? To us? TO OUR KIDS! How am I supposed to tell them that their daddy got another woman pregnant! That you cheated on me!"

"Aileen don't do this right now!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO! I'm angry! Don't you dare tell me what to do right now!"

"Alright, just calm down."

"CALM DOWN? YOU GOT ANOTHER FEMALE PREGNANT. YOU CHEATED ON ME! YOU CHEATED ON YOUR FAMILY! WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND JACINDA RIGHT NOW? BOTH OF US HAD SEX WITH YOU AND NOW BOTH OF US ARE HAVING YOUR KIDS!" I screamed, crying at the same time.

"Mommy why you yelling?" I heard Jordan ask, tears streaming from her eyes.

"baby go upstairs.."

"But mommy.."

"Jordan Adalina go upstairs!" I yelled.

"Baby, listen to your momma." Ray said, and with that she walked back upstairs, "STOP YELLING AT HER! She's still a baby."

"Stop putting your dick in people and I might!" I yelled, crying even more and sat down on the couch and took a deep shaken sigh. "I'm pregnant Ray.."

"What?" he asked, sitting beside me.

"I'm PREGNANT!"

"I thought you were on the pill.."

"You can still get pregnant on the pill.." I sighed deeply.

"Baby I'm sorry." he said, trying to hug onto me, but I wouldn't let him, "baby I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't gonna stop the fact that the girl you cheated on me with his pregnant, now is it?" I sniffled, "I'm gonna go out.. I might be back tonight, I don't know." I said and began walking upstairs.

Ray's POV

You ever feel like you're the biggest fuck up in the world? Like you just fuck up everything you touch? I wasn't feeling like that until Jacinda said she was pregnant nor did I feel like that until I saw how hurt Aileen was at the fact she was. At the fact I cheated on her.

I was so stupid, how could I cheat on someone as beautiful as her. She was perfect. She was a good mom, good person in general. Yeah, she had her crazy moments, but those crazy moments were the moments that made our life with our kids worth wild.

I stared deep into Jordan's eyes as she stared at mine.

"You blink daddy, I win!" she jumped up and started doing this little dance she had seen me do.

"Where mommy?" Kadin asked. It was around 9 at night and Aileen had left about 4 hours ago, I had no idea where she went. I was worried. I was shocked to find out she was pregnant because she showed no symptoms of it. Maybe it was still early. "She leave us?"

"No baby, she didn't leave you guys."

"She yell at me." Jordan pouted and looked at me, "mommy mean."

"Your momma's not mean babygirl. She's just... tired, she just needs some sleep baby."

"I did it?"

"No ma, you didn't do it. Honestly, daddy did it." I said, lifting them both onto my lap.

"What you do?"

"I was extremely dumb and your momma ... She's tired of me being dumb."

"Stop being dumb." Kadin said, which made me laugh.

"I'm trying." I chuckled. "It's getting late you guys, time to get you changed for bed."

"I help you not be dumb. And you help mommy not be tired. Promise?" Jordan said, holding up her pinky finger.

"Promise." I said, taking her finger into mine. "Alright, time for bed, munchkins."

"Goodnight daddy." they both said, making me smile at the same time.

"Goodnight." I said, kissing both of their cheeks, "sleep tight."

I walked out the room, closing the door and wondering how I was gonna make this work.

___________________________________

Merry Christmas you guys, I hope you're enjoying the story, and sorry for any typos, I was typing fast. ♥