Chapter 23

~Next Day~

I stood in my bathroom, right beside Ray, brushing my teeth as we did every morning, spitting into the sink at the same exact time and both of us reaching for the mouthwash.

After washing our faces, we looked at each at the same time and started laughing. He grabbed my by my waist and kissed my cheek.

"You know something?"

"I love you too." I said, turning around to see him just stare at me.

"How'd you know I was gonna say that?"

"You say it every morning." I giggled. "And I never get tired of hearing it." I said, pecking his lips and walking back through the door to our bedroom. "Help me take off the sheets." I said, removing the fitting sheet from one side as I saw him doing the same.

After we did that, we both strolled into the girl's room to see them curled up in a ball in their covers. Ray went to pick up Kadin, waking her up instantly. After she took in her surrounds, she started crying.

"Don't cry baby girl.. We gotta get you dressed."

"Mickey Mouse daddy.." she cried as Ray took her into the bathroom to get washed up. I picked up Jordan, who started crying also.

"Baby, you can watch Mickey Mouse in the car." I chuckled.

"Otay.." she said, wiping her tears. I took her into the bathroom too. As Ray helped Kadin, I helped Jordan as they reluctantly let us brush their teeth.

"Daddy you brushing too hardddd!" she whined, making Ray laughing.

"I'm sorry munchkin." he said, brushing softer. "That better?" he asked and she nodded her head.

"Mommy where we going?"

"Daddy's job." I said as I washed her face.

"I went there!" Jordan shouted happily.

"Yeah you did." Ray said as he washed Kadin's face.

"Why we goin'?" Kadin asked as she scrunched up face from Ray washing her face.

"We gotta get some stuff for your mama's job." Ray said, picking up Kadin and putting her on the floor as I did the same to Jordan.

"Alright, let's see what you guys are gonna wear today." I said as I walked into their room.

I picked out a floral romper and some sandals for them, along with a bracelet that Ray got them a couple months ago. I put their hair in little sock buns with headbands after I got them dressed.

"Go see what your daddy's doing." I said, patting their butts away lightly downstairs to Ray sitting on the couch. I stood at the top of the staircase and watched them.

"DADDY!" they both yelled and jumped into his lap.

"You guys look beautiful." he said, kissing their cheeks. "You mama dressed?" he asked and they shook their heads. "Alright." he said, putting the t.v. on Disney channel and walking upstairs to see me. "You gon' get dressed or nah?"

"Imma get dressed." I teased. "Don't worry." I said, walking into our bedroom and stripping. "I feel you starin'" I said, turning around while slipping on my romper.

"You feel right." he said, walking over to me. "You're beautiful, you know that right?"

"When you say it and I look at the girls, I know I am." I smiled. "We make cute babies."

"Do you want another one?" he asked. I looked at him shocked for a few seconds. "Do you?"

"I don't know... Let's think about that after our wedding." I said, pecking his lips and finishing getting dressed. "I think I'll straighten my hair today." I said, walking to the bathroom and looking in the mirror. "What you think?"

"I like it curly." he said, running his fingers through my hair. "Just leave it down."

"Think so?" I asked, turning around. He just nodded while biting his bottom lip. "Why you bitin' ya bottom lip?" I asked giggling.

"Because you look good." He said, holding my waist.. I put my hands around him, turning my head and kissing him a little. I heard him close the bathroom door, then turn off the light.

"Baby, come on, didn't you tease me enough last night?"

"I liked seeing you beg.." he said as I felt his lips on my neck as he caressed my thighs.

"Stop doing this to me, baby.. It's not fair." I whine as I ran my hands up his torso.

"The twins are watching t.v. downstairs.. just be quite and they won't hear you.."

"Baby, I haven't taken my pill yet.." I said, getting off the sink and turning on the light. "I'm not tryna get pregnant again before we get married."

"Alright." he said, kissing my lips. "But tonight, that ass it mine." he said, grabbing onto his lightly.

"Nah, I got YOU tonight, not havin' yo teasin' shit tonight." I ordered as I turned around and started fixing my hair.

"What makes you think I won't?" he whispered into my ear.

"Because I said so."

"Imma have those thighs of your trembling again.." he said, dragging his lips across mine.

"Stop teasin' me nigga!" I sorta yelled, making both of us laugh as I opened the door. "You guys ready?!?" I yelled downstairs.

"MICKEY MOUSE MOMMY!"

"You can watch it in the car, baby." I said, turning off the t.v. grabbing my purse, phone, and baby bag and Ray grabbing everything else.

While Ray was in his office, I stayed at the floor level waiting on him. I was on my phone when I heard some men talking, so I decided to listen.

"Damn, who's that?" one of them said.

"Is she new?"

"Nah, I don't think she works here, she's got two kids with her, man."

"That don't mean anything."

"So you saying you'd still holla if a girl had kids?"

"Yeah, her kids ain't her."

"Then do it, I dare you to, go holla." one of them said. I chuckled to myself and put all my weight on one of my legs.

"Mommy where's daddy?" Kadin asked, tugging my romper.

"He'll be back in a minute sweetie.." I said, and continued looking at my phone.

"Um, excuse me.." I heard one of the male's say. I simply looking up from my phone, getting the hair out of my eyes with my hand that had my engagement ring on it, and smiling.

"Yes?"

"What's your name?"

"Aileen." I said smiling. "And yours?"

"Kason." he said, reaching out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I said, shaking his hand. "But, just so you know-" I began saying, til I heard Ray.

"Baby you ready?" he said, standing by the elevator.

"I'm engaged." I said, smiling and walking away as Kadin ran in his direction. I turned back around, seeing Jordan still there. "Danny, come on."

"Otay." she said and began walking over to where I was. I picked her up and looked behind me, seeing Kason standing there semi hurt, but kinda like "damn". I chuckled to myself, turning to Ray and grabbing his hand.

"He was tryna holla?"

"Yeah, but, I told him.. I'm engaged." I said smiling as we walked out the door.