CHAPTER ELEVEN

Author's Notes:

You people are stunning. Seryoso to.

I read each and every single review and appreciate how some of you related to some of the lines and had opinions on why they would feel what they feel and do what they do. It also helps me think as to how do I write. Thank you because that helps stimulate my thinking and to be more in touch with who Alden and Maine are in this alternate story. Sobrang salamat po talaga. Inisip ko na mag-reply to each and every comment/review pero natatakot ako maging redundant so this note of thanks goes out to everyone.

I hope you feel how grateful I am.

And... since we're celebrating 28 amazing weeks of love (I'm claiming it as love talaga), I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't her room.

It took Maine five minutes and thirty blinks to realize she managed to end up somewhere that she didn't know.

She looked around, spotted the bedside table and saw clothes and a towel.

There was an open bathroom and so far no running water. She was fully clothed and her underwear in tact. Walang nakakalat na damit nang ibang tao.

"I DIDN'T GO ON A ONE NIGHT STAND!" she announced to herself happily.

Maine stood up from bed and felt her head throb.

It wasn't a full-blown headache but it was there, pumipitik.

Dumiretso siya sa banyo and decided na kailangan nya maligo. The clothes were by her bedside so she assumed na they were put there for her to change in to. Wala namang ibang tao sa kwarto e.

Wherever it is that she was in looked like a very rich person owned it.

The bed had silk sheets. The pajama combo na kasama nung day clothes, silk as well. This bathroom was detailed with chrome silver. It was well stocked too for a guest bath and had a hair dryer.

The room's floor had carpet that would bury your feet and there was a hint of lavender everywhere.

Unless of course nasa hotel room ako, she thought to herself.

She immediately changed into the loose top and shorts provided to her.

"Aba! Kasyang kasya sa akin to ah."

As she dried her hair, doon niya naalala na she hadn't seen her bag anywhere.

Agad niyang tinuyo ang buhok at lumabas ulit sa kwarto. Curtains hid a floor-length window and sumilip siya para kung sakali e magka-ideya siya nasaan ba siya.

It was The Fort skyline.

Absolutely more confused, she decided it was high time to venture out of the room and see where she really was.

Napalunok siya nang laway.

"Paano kung binenta ko na ang sarili ko sa isang mafia tapos paglabas ko e may matandang hukluban na nag-aantay pala sa akin sa labas?"

She looked around the room and found a vase for flowers.

"Hahampas ko sa kanya to" she thought to herself as she turned the door knob ever so slowly.

Nakita siya kaagad ni RJ paglabas nang kwarto.

She had a vase covering her face at napa-iling siya. Mukha itong tanga. "Anong ginagawa mo Ms. Mendoza?"