part two - Cinderella Fights On

Hi. You've now reached the second part of my story, 'Cinderella in Reverse'. It's called 'Cinderella Fights On'. (Pictured above is the 'cover' - I got inspired)

It's not going to be put as a sequel/separate story - because it's not. It's just a continuation of what just happened, with a somewhat large time-jump. This author's note is just a heads up to say that from here onwards the storyline will not continue from that of the description I posted at the very beginning. Consider this a 'story checkpoint'.

The only difference is that the characters are growing up. Long ago were the cutesy teen years and now Sophia and those around her are dealing with far more problems than exam rankings and awkward encounters.

They're...dare I say it...adults now.

~What you can still expect~

- awkward encounters

- less humour, but you'll still get the OG a-dork-able personality that is Sophia

- no adult frisky stuff, but there may be stuff some people (maybe you) are sensitive to. 

-growth. more sophisticated, adult language and thinking, but still with that hint of immaturity that we all know and love.

~Here's the short 'blurb', in case you're a bit confused~

Sophia Dennings has dealt with far more issues than Vogue over the last year. Now she's finally settled in college and ready to take on the real world, with a fresh new outlook on life. But is she ready to heal her wounding heart and move on from the enigmatic Finn Callahan, who manages to remain on her mind all the time?

READ ON TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!