0.5 - the truth

4 Weeks Later

"You don't know what I am, sweetheart." Cameron said to me.

"Just leave me alone, you fool." I annoyingly said.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" He angrily spoke as he hovered above me, pressing his hands down on my mattress.

I gripped tight onto my duvet. He's starting to scare me now. The tone of his voice seems to go deeper and deeper. I won't allow him to belittle me.

"I'm speaking to you, Cameron!" I spoke at the same tone as him.

"You're so brave." He smirked as he leaned closer towards me.

Our breaths were fanning each others.

"I can hear your heart thumping." He informed me, as he looked down at my chest.

I could feel it thumping hard as he stared at my chest.

"Do you want to know something?" He asked, looking back at me.

I didn't respond. I stared straight into his eyes instead. It's like they lured me to stay focused on him only.

"Those who fight with monsters, are at risk of becoming one themselves."

"Just like you, Yasmin." He finished.

His words frightened me, causing my breathing to become erratic. As he leaned closer, I noticed his eyes change colour. They were red!

"W-what are you?" I whimpered.

"Shh." I silenced me.

His lips then pressed onto the corner of my lips, and trailed his way down to my neck.

Instead of pushing him off, I allowed him to continue his pleasing acts, which is something I'd strongly object to.

I felt a sharp graze against my neck, and then felt his cold breath hitting my ear lobe. At this point, I felt my stomach drop.

"This isn't going to hurt, sweetheart."

And with that, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I screamed as loud as I could. My mind screamed...

"VAMPIRE!" I screamed as I woke up

Him out of all people?

Why?

Why did he suddenly show up in my dreams?

I could literally feel my heart beating in a stupendous motion. I looked over to my bedside table and found my phone. I pressed the lock button to see what the time was.