2.1 - her anchor

Yasmin's P.O.V

Looking up at the huge building that stood in my view, I gawked in shock. This is where I now work. You wouldn't believe that it's on the outskirts of Silent Hill.

I looked at my surroundings. Both males and females walked around in their business attire, either talking on their phones or rushing to get to work.

This sure was a busy city.

"Oh my." I silently muttered to myself, feeling overwhelmed.

Take one deep breath, Yasmin.

Inhale... Exhale...

And with that, I made my entrance. I looked down to see a long red carpet. It's texture felt soft underneath my feet. My eyes traveled its way up, and they widened, again.

"Fuck me!" I gasped in shock.

This hotel is incredibly immaculate and huge! I haven't even been to a hotel since I was little.

One thing I immediately noticed was that most of the staff were women.

Mr De Luca is either a sex addict, or he's just sexist towards males.

Ha! How peculiar and ironic.

A red headed woman made her way towards me. A huge smile had spread across her face, and what a beautiful smile she had.

"Hello. You must be Yasmin, right?" She asked.

She's definitely British.

"Yes. That's me."

"Welcome to the Lions Hotel. My name is Celeste Lacey. I'm the manager of the hotel. I believe you've met my boss, Mr De Luca?" She asked.

Wasn't Celeste a French name? Or is it an Italian name?

"Yes. I have. I'm his new personal assistant." I informed her.

"Well congratulations on getting the job. The boss hasn't had a P.A. for quite some time now. The last one got sacked. She was caught raiding his blood stash."

He has a blood stash?

"Blood stash? What kind of blood does he have?" I asked eagerly.

I need to know if what he said was true.

"If I had pure red eyes, that'd mean I only drink human blood. But I don't. I gave that up a long time ago."

"Animal blood. He doesn't drink human blood. He won't go anywhere near it. Trust me."

"Right." I said, still feeling unsure.

It's still possible for a vampire who drinks animal blood, to immediately turn to drink human blood.

Cameron said it was possible. It's happened to him before.

"I'll lead you to the boss's office." She informed me, as she started to lead the way.

I walked past several rooms. Each had golden plaques screwed on the doors.