3.6 - i promise

Yasmin's P.O.V

"What are you gonna do with this?" Katherine said, waving the disk that she holds.

"I'm gonna find out who gave you that book." I informed her, holding my hand out.

"Let's do this." She said, before handing me the disk.

I took the disk out of its cover, before placing it in the disk reader, beside my laptop's keypad. We both watched as the laptop screen begun to load the CCTV footage.

I pressed the play button. The time on the footage was 21:57. Both Katherine and I immediately noticed the figure that paced towards Katherine's door.

"The porch light should come on, any second now." Katherine said, at the exact time her porch light shone on the CCTV.

I let out a gasp, as my eyes widened.

"What is it, Yasmin?" Katherine asked beside me.

"I've seen him before."

"W-what?" Katherine stuttered.

"Where?!" She questioned, nervously.

"The nightmare I had. The one where we both died. H-he caused it. He was the one standing in the middle of the road." I explained.

Cameron might know who he actually is. It's got to be worth asking him.

"I've got to show Cameron, Kath." I said, ejecting the disk.

"A-are you sure?"

"Trust me, Kath."

"And trust him. Just this once." I begged.

*****

"You, Mister, are going to help me identify someone." I said to Cameron, once I stepped foot in his house.

"Am I now?" He questioned with a mischievous grin.

"You are indeed." I returned the grin.

"What can I do for my girlfriend?"

"I've got footage from the night Katherine received that book. We saw who gave it. I've seen him before, in a nightmare. I just don't know who it is." I explained.

"I'll check it for you later, if you want?" He suggested.

"Yeah, sure." I said, handing over the disk.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"I never got the chance to see you yesterday."

"Busy." I responded back.

Busy learning new words, new defence moves, and learning how to use a Beretta 9000.

"Busy with?"

"You're so nosy." I chuckled.

He put his hands up in surrender.

"Forget I asked."

"Where's your Mum?" I asked.

"You're so nosy." He mimicked in a feminine voice, which only caused me to roll my eyes, and slap his shoulder.

He let out a throaty chuckle before responding.

"She's out at work, babe."

My heart fluttered at the word. A word which I have submitted to love.

"Babe." I heard him say.

I looked directly at him, only to find him smirking.

"Yes." My voice came out slightly seductive.