Work Hard, Play Hard

It was mid morning and the three of us were sat outside her office, it was quite unusual for all of us to be called for a meeting at the same time as we had completely different jobs.

Meet Charlotte, usually referred to as Lottie, she has been a model for at Sparkle management for over five years now. Today she was wearing a denim coloured skater skirt with a white lace top and her wavy blonde hair fell elegantly into place, her big brown eyes looked deep with concern this morning.

Meet Jessica, usually called Jess, again she worked for Sparkle management, but had only just started out. Her big green eyes were sparkling with excitement over this meeting and her brown hair had pulled to the side in a fishtail plait. Her tanned legs were shown in her tiny denim shorts and her wrists were completely covered by lots of bangles.

And finally, meet Louise, commonly known as Lou. Super dancer. Her blonde hair was considerably brighter than her friend, Lottie. Her blue eyes were covered with big sunglasses, and I'm guessing this was because she was out parting too late last night. Lou was the skinniest of the three girls and she was wearing a peach maxi dress.

"Ladies" Claire our manager shouted from her office. We stood up nervous and exited about this 'important' meeting.