Chapter 15

I woke up to the beeping of my phone. A text. From Louise.

'Meet me at my house at ten o'clock. It's important xxx' ten o'clock oh that was twenty minuets away! I got out of bed an found maxis note in the kitchen,

'Morning, I didn't wake you because you looked so beautiful and peaceful in your sleep.'

"Thanks Maxi, I'll be late for everything now" I muttered under my breath. I quickly put some toast in the toaster whilst I got showed. I threw on my denim shorts and an off the shoulder top. I then ran into the kitchen to find my burnt toast. Today is going great, I thought to myself. I smothered the toast in butter and marmalade and hoped that I wouldn't be able to taste the burnt bits. I ate my toast in the car and arrived at Lou's house.

"Hey" I said when she opened the door

"Come in" she said forcing a smile. I walked in to the living room and sat down. Taco was sat opposite me and Jess was sat to my left.

"Right now everyone's here I'll explain what's going on" Lou said

"I have to go home. Back to England. My sister is having a baby, so I want to be a good aunt to her, there's no work for me in Australia and my mum and dad are getting a divorce. I need to leave now, I don't want to but I have to I leave tomorrow afternoon." She said before whispering "I'm so sorry." It was a while before any of us said anything, we all sat there with tears in our eyes.

"You can't leave" I said wiping the tears from my eyes

"Yeah, what about us, Louise, babe, your the love of my life, please don't do this to me, I won't survive without you" taco said urgency escaping his voice. I looked over at Jess who hadn't said anything

"I need some air" she said abruptly getting up

"I'll go" I said following her out of the house.

"Hey" I said gently, "give me a hug" I said stretching out my arms.

"I don't want her to leave, she can't go" Jess said in between sobs "I can't live without her"

"Hey, you'll still have me, I'm not that bad am I?" I said trying to cheer her up "we will get through this together."

**the next day**

We dropped Louise off at the departures: me, taco and Jess and said our goodbyes.

"You need to stay in touch and never forget about me and Jess. I'll miss you so much but I understand why you have to go. What have you and Taco done?" I said whilst hugging her

"I'll never forget you, you have been such a big part of my life and your impossible to forget. I'll miss you so much more. Me and taco have both agreed that a long distance relationship won't work, but we will stay good friends and keep in touch. I have to go" Louise said wiping her eyes. I gave her a final squeeze and let her go. I tried to fight back the teas but they just ran down my cheeks. She hugged Jess before kissing taco and I didn't look away until I couldn't see her anymore. She didn't turn around and I guess that's lucky because if she had then I would he stopped her. I walked over to taco and Jess and hugged each other tightly. It was clear that we all would miss Louise so much.

A/N. I realised that I hadn't mentioned Jess and Louise in a while and it is so hard to keep it interesting so I had to write one of them out and the next chapter has a big but if drama for Jesse and Jess. Sorry if its pants, I didn't know how to write her out. :(