Chapter 3

"God that flight went on forever! I don't remember it being that long when I came when I was seven" I said.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot your an expert on Australia" Lou said

"Shush your face Lou!" I said whilst pushing her so she nearly fell over. Me and Jess stood there laughing at her.

We got our bags from baggage reclaim, a part I always hated as I thought 'oh god what happens if my bag isn't there'. I'm a worrier!

We got all of our bags thank goodness! And went to get in the taxi. We climbed the steps of our villa and we all stood at the front door with our mouths wide open. The outside walls were white pebbledash and when I opened the front door it took you into the kitchen and living room. The floors were marble with granite work tops. The place was so modern. Jess and Lou dropped their bags and ran up the stairs and thirty seconds later I heard "shotgun my room" I laughed to myself....well this is my new home.

I carried my luggage upstairs and plonked it on the bed, I wanna see what their room looks like if I get the crappy one then....

As I later discovered the rooms were all the same except the paint colour the girls had given me the purple one (favourite colour and that) and the other two were blue and orange. They all had a balcony which over looked Bondi and a double bed. All the rooms had an en suite a tv.

I started to unpack as I wanted to hit the beach asap! Well errr what I didn't realise was how quickly jet leg set in a before I knew it me, jess and Lou were spark out on our beds......guess the unpacking and flirting with the sexy lifeguards will have to wait until tomorrow then.

The next day....

I woke at about 11am the next day and jumped out of my bed. Me and the girls had no work this week as Claire decided we needed a 'settle in week'. I ran into the girls rooms and jumped on them when they realised the time they too began running round the villa looking for a nice bikini to wear. I decided to wear a peach one with frills, Lou wore a red one and Jess wore a black and neon stripped one. We grabbed the beach bag and hit Bondi.