c h a p t e r ☆ 37

Yuri's POV

After we finished our meal, we left to some ice cream parlor.

"Hm, what do you want?" He asks, looking at all the flavors.

"Uhm," I ponder as I look at the variety of ice creams. "Birthday Brownie."

"Okay, two birthday brownies please," Tao tells the cashier.

The cashier nods and proceeds to get our flavors.

"You could've gotten a different ice cream," I tell him.

"I was eyeing that flavor too, it was just a coincidence," He shrugs.

I shake my head, but I smile and patiently wait as the guy gets our ice creams ready. He brings them to the counter and I take the cone filled with ice cream and Tao follows suit.

"That'll be $6.38," The cashier says.

"I'll pay," I tap Tao.

He shakes his head. "It's not that much anyways," He replies as he hands the cashier a 10 dollar bill. "Keep the change."

I pout as he leads me away from the cashier and to the outside. We walk to a near by park. By the time we get there, I start nibbling on my cone. We take a seat on a swinging bench and gently sway.

I finishes up my ice cream, and so had Tao, a long time ago. I was still wearing his jacket from earlier and slowly took it off.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to keep it on for so long," I apologize, handing him his jacket.

"Gwenchana, you can keep it. I'm not cold," He claims, pushing the jacket back to me.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

He nods in reply. "Besides, you look good in it."

I blush, hiding behind my hair, as I put the jacket back on.

I cuddle up closer to Tao as we gently rock on the swing.

"Ah, this feels nice," I sigh. I rested my head on his chest.

"Yul."

"Mhm?" I reply, half falling asleep.

"Would it be weird to continue to the belief that all EXOSHIDAE couples will get together?"

I look up at him. "What do you mean by that?"

"We could become the seventh official couple of EXO and SNSD," He shrugs, looking away. I smile at his actions.

"It seems like an okay idea," I tease. He rolls his eyes before giving me a slight peck on the nose.

"Omona, you scared me," I jump. He laughs.

"Soon, once SuFany get together, which they're not too far from, and KrisSica get together, all of EXOSHIDAE will be together," He smiles.

"KrisSica? I'm not sure if Sica unnie is interested in Kris though..." I tilt my a bit.

"I think Kris hyung is trying to get on his good side though," Tao adds. Hm, I guess we'll have to see if Sica unnie will come around to Kris.

____________________________________________________

Tiffany's POV

"Unnie, I'm just going to borrow this for today," Jessica says as she takes one of my clutch purses.

"Ung, arraseo," I nod as she slips through the door. I wonder what she's gonna need that for.

I shake my head and proceed to clean up my desk a little, swiping off the eraser residue left on the surface. As I threw the little pieces of eraser into the mini trashcan under my desk, a knock came upon my door before it opened.

"Hey, Tiffany," Suho's voice reaches my ears.

"Oh, hey Suho," I look up to see his smiling face.

"Want to go out to the bakery? And eat some more cookies?" He asks.

I laugh, since we got in trouble from Taeyeon that one time we were baking and got into a food fight.

"Sure, Su," I reply, standing up from my desk.

He hands out his arm jokingly and I laugh, linking my arm with his. I make sure to close the bedroom door before proceeding to walk with Suho downstairs. He leads me out to the parking lot, where we get into one of the shared cars for EXOSHIDAE. I buckle up my seat belt and so does he. And then we're off.

"Hm, which bakery should we go to? Shilla? Bon Appetit? " Suho asks, shifting his hands on the steering wheel.

"I don't care, we can go to any bakery," I shrug, looking at the roadside scenery.

"Hm, ooh I know one," His face lightens up as he turns back towards road. I turn the radio on and shuffle through the stations.

We park in front of a bakery called Tour les Jours. Suho turns the car off and gets out; I follow suit.

"Tour les Jours?" I ask, reading off the name at the top of the building.

"Come on," He says as he grasps my wrist and pulls me along.

We enter the cool bakery and I look around. "Ooh, they have macaroons here," I exclaim.

"Would you like some?" He asks, examining the pastries behind the glass window.

"I would, but they're too expensive," I shake my head.

"Gwenchana," He says.

"No, seriously. We can just buy some creme bread instead," I shrug, picking up the a piece of bread covered in plastic.

"Yeah, can I have 2 boxes of macaroons? Thank you," I hear Suho say. I turn around to see Suho handing the cashier money. I pout as I walk over to him.

"Why did you do that? You didn't have to buy the macaroons," I pout.

"I did it because I like you," He smiles. 

I look away, feeling the blush spread across my cheeks.

"Kaja, let's eat these macaroons," He says, pulling me to a table.

He hands me a box before opening his own box and taking out the tiny pastry. I watch as he takes a bite out of it before his eyes lighten up.

"Wow, these are pretty good!" He exclaims, finishing off the macaroon.

I laugh and take a bite out of my own macaroon. I was on my third macaroon when Suho starting speaking again.

"As a reward to introducing me to macaroons, would you want to date me?" 

I laugh. "Sure, though I'm not sure if it's exactly something to be awarded for."

"It is, in my world," He smiles. I smile back.

___________________________________________

AHHH OMG, I THINK THERE'S ONLY GOING TO BE 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT IN THIS STORY *GASPS*

I'M ON SPRING BREAK YAY

ENJOY :)

-Abbie