c h a p t e r ☆ 9

Baekhyun's POV

When we(EXO) get back to our dorm, I point out the thing about the girls.

"Did anyone else notice that after lunch, those new girls were like all silent?" I asked. Everyone (EXO) nodded.

"What happened to them? Even that bubbly one was depressed," Xiumin says.

"Yeah, I saw Hyoyeon under my favorite tree, crying like there's no tomorrow," Kai joins in.

"They all scattered around the building during recess. I tried to make a conversation with Sooyoung, but she just kept ignoring me with a far away look," Chanyeol replies. All the guys mumble in agreement. I suddenly remember something.

"Hey Kris, didn't you yell and Jessica on your way to the cafeteria?" I ask. He nods. I literally facepalm.

"What? She litterly ran into me. I couldn't let that go, being the cold guy I am," he shruggs.

"Did you make her cry?" Suho asks.

"Yeah, when I left, Taeyeon caught her so she wouldn't have fallen. She said something about her history(Cue History again by EXO!), then she broke down in tears," he explains.

"Why do we even care? Its not like we're into them. We're the kingkas of this school," Luhan points out.

"That's true," Sehun joins in.

"Well, they're different from other girls. They don't fangirl and scream whenever they see us. And some even talk back to us or insult us," Kai points out. D.O is on his phone, looking quite busy.

"Yo Kyungsoo-ah! Whaddya doing?" I ask. He looks up.

"Uh, texting someone?" He replies.

"Who? Suzy?" I ask. Suzy is D.O's GF(Girlfriend).

"Uh, ne?" He replies again.

"What do you think about the new girls, Kyungsoo-ah? Why do you think they're acting so weird?" I ask once more.

"Ah molla. I didn't really notice them acting strangely," he shuggs.

"But didn't you help Sunny around?" I ask again. Wow I'm asking a lot of questions.

"Yeah, but mostly Xiumin helped her. I just tagged along," he says.

He goes back to his phone. I sigh.

"Let's just ask them about it tomorrow. I'm tired," Luhan complains.

************************************************************

Annyeong! Oh snap! D.O is with Suzy!?!??!?!?! Some of you probably freaked out when you read that sentence. Either was overjoyed, disgusted, or just didn't care. I just wanted to add Suzy in there because she's one of my biases. Is that a word? Biases? Lol. Anyways, kamsahamnida for reading!

안녕!

♥AbbieLion™♥