c h a p t e r ☆ 26

Sooyoung's POV

"Make it through the day with detention, Yeollie?" I ask as we wait at the front of the school for the others.

"We're in the same classes together," He flatly says.

"Well, yeah. But I went to the bathroom at times. Did you get in trouble then?" I ponder.

"No, I did not, Soo," He rolls his eyes.

"Just making sure. You are quite the troublemaker, Yeollie," I shrug. He shakes his head, but he's smiling.

"Can you stop flirting for once?" Yoona's voice interrupts us. I roll my eyes.

"It's called talking," I glare.

"Mhm, sure," She teases.

"So what? Like you guys don't flirt?" Chanyeol retorts, look at the couple.

"Oh, please. Like I would want to do anything with this," Sehun scoffs.

"And as if I could tolerate this egotistical jerk," Yoona snorts.

"They'll come around eventually, Soo, don't worry," Chanyeol assures me.

"Ugh, as if!" Yoona wrinkles her nose.

The rest of the group comes soon and we all begin walking back to the dorm. We're sectioned off to each couples/trio.

I walk silently beside Chanyeol. I feel a breeze, since it's fall, and shiver a bit.

"Are you cold?" Chanyeol asks.

"Just a little. I'm fine," I shrug is off.

He takes off his jacket and wraps it around my shoulders.

"Don't want you to get sick," Chanyeol pouts. "Cause then I'll be a loner in class," He adds.

I stick out my tongue. For a moment I assumed he was being sweet, until he added that last part.

"See? You guys are flirting again!" Yoona exclaims.

"Aigo, you're never gonna give this up, are you?" I roll my eyes at her remark.

"Nope. I will forever ship ChanSoo," She smirks. I shake my head.

Heiwjfjeiowjetjiwwijwehgrr. SORRY. I'M VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL. MIND ON OVERLOAD. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE OFTEN. SCHOOL IS SERIOUSLY STRESSING ME. I'M NOT KIDDING, I LITERALLY BROKE DOWN, AND CRIED FOR HALF AN HOUR BECAUSE I WAS SO STRESSED. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I DON'T UPDATE VERY OFTEN. I'M SERIOUSLY STRESSED.