c h a p t e r ☆ 2

"These are our new transfer students," she replied sweetly.

"So?" Another one said.

"You are going to shown them around," she said sternly, changing her attitude.

"And what if we don't want to?" Another one asked.

"You will be in detention for 2 weeks," she replied, narrowing her eyes.

"Fine," one of them said in annoyance, rolling his eyes.

"Introduce yourselves," she commanded. One of them huffed.

"Suho, the leader."

"Kris, Ice Prince." I glanced at Jessica, watching her narrow her eyes at him.

"Baekhyun."

"Luhan."

"Chanyeol."

"Sehun, maknae."

"Kai, dancing king."

"Lay, dancing machine."

"Chen."

"Tao."

"D.O."

"Xiumin."

"Ok girls, introduce yourselves," Ms. Park said sweetly to us.

"Hi! I'm Taeyeon, the leader," I smile.

"Jessica, Ice Princess," Sica mumbles.

"Sorry, couldn't hear that," Kris said.

"I said, I'm JESSICA, THE ICE PRINCESS! Can you hear now?" she glared. He rolls his eyes.

"I'm Tiffany, pink monster. You can call me Fany too," Tiffany says, with her signature eye smile.

"I'm Hyoyeon, Dancing Queen," she smiles. Kai and Lay glare at her. Her smile quickly fades away.

"I'm Yuri! The black pearl."

"Yoona! The face of the group and the second shikskin."

"Who's the first?" I think Chanyeol asks.

"Me! Sooyoung, number one shikskin," Sooyoung pops up.

"Annyeong, I'm Sunny and I'm aegyo queen!" She smiles.

"I'm the maknae, Seohyun."

"Good, now I will, pair you guys off," the principal said.

"Taeyeon and Baekhyun,

Suho and Tiffany,

Yoona and Sehun,

Kai, Lay, and Hyoyeon,

Yuri, Chen and Tao

Sooyoung and Chanyeol

Xiumin, D.O and Sunny,

Seohyun and Luhan,

And Jessica and Kris."

Looks like there's going to be some drama with some of the pairings, considering how many shot dirty looks at each other, yikes.

"Well chop, chop! Get going in your pairs/groups and tour the building. The person you are with intentionally have the same schedule as you. If you are in a group of three, the two boys will have the same schedule, so you're in all their classes. You may see some of the other pairs/groups in different classes if some of you happen to have that class together. Anyways, get going! I'll see you around," she smiled before going off.