c h a p t e r ☆ 3

h y o y e o n

I could tell these two would be trouble. They glared at me when I introduced myself as if I was their sworn enemy! We all left in our groups in silence. Kai was the one to break that silence.

"So, what class do you have?" He asked.

I roll my eyes. "Did you not hear what Ms. Park said? I have the same class as you, pabo," I reply hastily.

"Oh shut up, 'dancing queen'," Lay yells at me, using finger quotes around dancing queen. Kai glares at Lay.

"I can handle myself, Lay!" He scolds. Lay looks like he want to hide.

"Why 'dancing queen'?" I ask, mimicking Lay.

"Cause its obvious you're not one?" Kai says in a duh tone before smirking. Did he just insult me!? I am a dancing queen mr 'dancing king'!

"Excuse me?!" I shriek. "I am a dancing queen! You're probably not a 'dancing king or machine'. In fact, you're probably worse!" I yell back. They both narrow their eyes at me. I don't care, I'm already glaring like I want them dead.

"What did you just say?" Lay asks.

"What are you, deaf? I said you're the bad dancer and that you're way worse than me," I say with a duh tone.

"Are you mimicking me?" Kai glares.

"Well what does it look like?" I say sarcatically.

"She's definitley not like other girls," Lay says. Kai shakes his head in agreement.

"What?" I say.

"You're not like other girls. You don't throw yourself at us. You don't say that you love us. You actually have the courage to stand up to us. And you even insulted us on our dancing," Kai explains.

"People throw themselves at you!? They obviously have bad taste boys," I say. They roll their eyes.

"Come on, let's get to class now," I say. And they start walking. I catch up with them and I'm in the middle. I feel like they're my two bodyguards the way the look right now.

"Omo! Is that the new girl?"

"Yeah one of them!"

"How is she with them?!"

"Yeah! We're much better than her!"

"They're probably just gonna play her like everyone else!"

"Oh yeah, that's so true."

I hears comments fly here and there about me and them. I roll my eyes. We arrive at a room and they take a seat while I greet the teacher.

"Annyeonghaesayo! Nega Hyoyeon imnida. I'm one of the new transfer students here," I politely greet her.

"Oh annyeong. I'm your science teacher, Song Ji Hyo. Go sit down in that empty seat besides Kai. I assume you know who he is since you walked in with him," she says. I nod and sit beside him. He smirks.

"Can't get enough, eh?" He smirks.

"Oh please, if I didn't have to sit here, I wouldn't have," I snarkily reply back. Egotistical snob.