Tom~ Pedicures

**** warning smut mature content****
Your husband Tom loved every inch of you but you didn't. You especially hated your feet. They were always to dry and cracked. You thought your toes were shaped funny and always wore close toed shoes. Tom didn't like when you called your feet ugly. He would always rub them after you come home from work and put lotion and massage oils on them. He would even paint your toe nails in the summer when you would wear flip flops to the beach.

One day after work you noticed your heal was hurting a lot. You took off your shoes and sat on the bed examining your foot when Tom walked in. "What's wrong? Did you step on something darling?" He asked looking at your foot as well. "No just another case of ugly feet and cracked heels" You said in a melancholy tone. That's when Tom pushed you down on the bed and started ticking you saying " (Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) Hiddleston if you call your feet or any other part of your body ugly you will be punished young lady!"  You being a smart ass accepted his challenge.

He gets off of you and pulls you into his lap. He kisses you saying " Everything on and in you is beautiful baby girl and not even a cracked heel will change my mind" You smile at him and slowly get up from the bed. You start to walk to the door until you turn to Tom and say " Thanks for calling me beautiful but my feet are ugly as fuck" You run away as you hear Tom chase after you around the house. " Your going to get it now you naughty girl and that dirty mouth will be punished too" Tom shouts as you two run all over the house. He finally catches you and carries you off to the bedroom.

He throws you on the bed and ties you up so you can't get away. "First let's start off with that potty mouth of yours darling" Tom says as he kisses you hard and bites at your lip.  He forces his tongue down your throat as he grinds his bugle against your thigh. Tom then moves to your neck, abusing it the way he knows you love. He bites sucks and licks your neck making you moan and wet. You whimper "please daddy fill my wet tight pussy." Tom chucked and said "no baby girl you disobeyed me and this is your punishment now I'm going to give you a spanking" He puts you over his knee and spanks your ass bright red. You moan with pleasure with every spank. He then pulls you into his lap and kisses you lovingly. " I know your all wet and horny but we have to finish this later my pet I have a surprise for you. Now get cleaned up, dressed and be in the car in 10 minutes"

You get dressed and sit in the car. After a few minutes Tom gets in the car too. He kisses you on the forehead and puts a blindfold on you then drives off. "Where are we going?" You ask but he doesn't say a word. Frustrated you cross your arms and pout. You hear him laugh and say "Awe is my wifey pouting because she's horny or because she doesn't know where we are going?" You mumble under your breath and Tom chuckles. He puts his hand on your thigh and you swat it away. "Ooo feisty today huh little one" he says as he kisses you hand.

The car stops and Toms door opens and shuts. He opens your door and guides you to wherever you're going. You whine and ask him to tell you where you are. All he says is "soon darling soon" He walks you into what seems to be a shop with a weird chemical smell. Tom talks to a lady and says "2, one for me and her but don't say anything yet she has no idea what's going on" You can hear the lady giggle as you're yet again being guided through a weird smelling shop. You are helped into what feels like a big comfy chair. Next little balls in the back of the chair start to massage your back. Then you don't feel Toms hand anymore and start to panic. You call out for him and he kisses your forehead while taking off the blindfold. "Surprise darling" he says as you realize you're in a spa and about to get a pedicure. "Awe thank you baby" you say with tears in your eyes as you kiss your fantastic husband.

Tom sits in the chair next to yours and puts his feet in the hot water. You giggle as the jets in the little foot tub massage and tickle your feet. Ladies come and massage your feet more with lotions and oils that help your cracked feet. You watch as Tom tries not to laugh when the lady does his feet because he's very ticklish.

Once the massaging was over you got to pick a color for your toes you always went with a red but today you decided to switch it up. You picked a bright pink that Tom pointed out. As you were getting your nails painted Tom sat next to you whispering naughty things into your ear reminding you that there is unfinished business back home.