Tom~ Not a Single Thing

It was pouring when you arrived at the bus station. You took a greyhound, coming home for college break. You hated taking the bus. It was always crowded and you could never get a window seat. You walk over to get your suitcase and find it laying in a puddle. It was completely soaked. "Good thing my laptop wasn't in there. But now I have to wash all my clothes." You say to yourself as another voice chimed in. "The nerve of some people." The tall dark haired man says as he holds an umbrella over you. "Yeah. Thanks for the cover." "No problem miss. My name is Tom by the way. Tom Hiddleston." He says as he takes you hand and kisses it. You giggle "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." He follows you inside the station and you look around for your family. "Is your family meeting you here?" Tom asks as you sit down on a bench. "Well they were supposed to be here already." You say with an annoyed tone. "Maybe they are just late. I can stay with you if you'd like my company." "You can stay if you want. I don't mind." With this he takes a seat next to you. "Judging by your backpack and tee shirt, your home from college." "Yeah, we're on break so I figured I'd come home for a few days." You say placing your book bag in front of you so you can get a book out to read. "Oh my Norse mythology, that's cool. I don't want to bother you while you read." Tom says as he pulls out his phone. "Oh no you're fine. I can read and hold a conversation at the same time." You laugh. "Ok. So is Norse mythology your major?" He asks trying to see what you're reading. "No it's just an interest of mine. My major is forestry." "Forestry? That is that?" Tom asks curiously. "It's classes on how you properly maintain a forest so it and everything in it is healthy. I want to be a park ranger when I graduate." "Wow that's interesting. You're very interesting (Y/N)." "Thank you, I'd like to know more about you." You say looking up from your book. "Ah where are my manners. Well I'm not in college. I graduated a few years ago with a degree in theater. I love the theatre and Shakespeare. I've recently become an actor and was in a few movies." "Really? What movies?" You ask excitedly. "Well not very popular ones. But I am working on a film now that is related to your Norse mythology." He says shyly. "Don't tell me you're in the new Thor movie." "Well actually yes. How did you know about it?" He asks a little confused. "I'm a big Thor comic book fan and I heard that marvel was making it into a film like they did with Iron Man." "Who is your favorite character from the comics?" "I love Loki! Even though he does bad things sometimes. It's not his fault he's just trying to win Odin's approval." You say and Tom's face lights up. "Would you like to know a secret? But you have to promise me you won't tell anyone." You nod your head in approval. He leans closer to your ear and whispers in his Loki voice, "I am Loki of Asgard." Your mouth falls open and he presses his finger to his lips. "Oh my god I'm sitting in a bus station with Loki." You whisper. "And I'm sitting in a bus station with the most interesting and beautiful girl." He says kissing your hand again. You can't help but blush. "You think I'm pretty?" "I think you're very pretty. And I hope I'm not coming off as weird when I say this but I'd very much like to date you. I know we've only known each other for an hour. But when I saw you coming off the bus and getting your bag I felt like I already knew you. Like from a past life. I know I'm a bit older then you but I have a very strong feeling that we were destined to meet here today." He says looking in your eyes. "Wanna know something? I feel the same way." You say as you intertwine your fingers with his. "So are you saying yes?" He asks as he looks down at your hands. "Of course." He smiles at you before kissing your cheek.

"Then I took her home and met her family. And that's how I met your mother." Tom says to your children and they giggle. "Are you seriously telling them that story again." You say rolling your eyes. "Yes dear it's the children's favorite." He says pulling you into his lap and kissing you. "Dad do your Loki voice." You son asks shaking Toms arm. "Oh it's been a while. Let me see if I remember. I am Loki of Asgard and I'm burdened with a beautiful wife and glorious children." He laughs and the kids climb up into your lap. "We're squishing daddy." You say trying to get up. "No it's fine my lap can handle all of you." Tom says pulling you back to him and holding you tight. The children laugh, "that's mommy's favorite voice daddy does. Right?" "Yes daddy's Loki voice is my favorite." You say squeezing your kids into a big hug. "Now run along and play." Tom says and the children run outside. You get up but he catches your wrist, "where do you think your going my love?" You sit back down in his lap. "Apparently no where." You laugh. "That's right. You have you stay here with me forever." "But I have to do laundry." You whine but he kisses you making you stop. "Oh hush with that laundry nonsense. You just relax here with me." You rest your head on his chest as he plays with your hair. "Remember how bad the storm was at the bus station?" "I do my suitcase was soaked. I would have been too if you didn't come along with that umbrella." "Well that would have been a sight. You all wet." He teases. "Yeah that would have because my shirt was white and I probably had a colored bra underneath." You giggle. "Would you change how we met if you could?" You ask looking up at him. "No I like how everything went. What about you?" "Nope not a single thing." "Well good." Tom says as he kisses the top of your head and rubs your back.