Loki~ Lost love pt 2

A few weeks go by in the cell and you are regaining your curves. Loki can't keep his hands off of you, happy that his plan is working. One day he called you over to the desk to show you something. Since there was only one chair he had you sit in his lap as he pulled out some papers and what looks like to be a map. "Ok darling I think I finally have it all planned out." He says excitedly. "Have what planned out?" "Our escape silly." He laughs rubbing your arm. "Loki we can't do this. What if we get caught? Odin would surly kill me and watch you suffer." You say on the brink of tears. "I promise we won't get caught then we will run away to a Midgardian forest and live in a tree house. You love the woods darling everything will be ok. I promise." He coos in your ear kissing your temple. "Ok I trust you." "Good now we leave by nightfall. I'll sneak up behind the guards and slit their throats for what they did to you. Then once we are out I will teleport us to a secret passage that will take us to the middle of a Midgard forest where I'll have supplies and shelter waiting. Sound good?" He asks resting his head on your chest. "Yeah I guess. I'm not the master planner here so if it's good for you it's good for me." You say playing with his hair. "So do we leave tonight?" "No I honestly don't know when we will. I'll let you know when the time is right. Now let's get in bed so I can cuddle your body." He says with mischief in his tone.

You settle into his hard chest as his hands glide along your hips and thighs. He nuzzles his nose in your hair breathing deeply. "Will we live in a tree house?" You ask shyly. "Is that what you want?" He asks curiously. "That would be cool. We can be like Tarzan and Jane." Loki sits up on his elbow and looks at you confused. "It's a Midgardian story of a ape man and his wife that live in the jungle." "Are you saying I'm an ape man?" He growls. "Well sometimes when you have a temper." You giggle and kiss his nose. He laughs and lays back down, "I guess you're right. My temper can get nasty." "I'm always right." You tease and he pulls you closer to him. "I know. Now let's get some rest. Goodnight darling." "Goodnight ape man."

Nights pass by and you're still trapped in the cell. You become antsy and the littlest things get your blood boiling. Loki understands your frustration and tries to relax your mind of it. "(Y/N) keep still I can't focus with you wiggling." "Well maybe you should turn the other way. Then you won't see me wiggle." "How am I supposed to calm your brain when I'm faced the other way?" He asks putting his hands on your head so you stop moving. "Whatever." You growl. "I know you're tired of being here. I am too but we have to wait. Now clear your mind and let me in." He says as he uses his magic to relax your mind and put you into a sleep like state. You slump into his arms and he sets you on his lap. You can feel him tracing patters in your back as he sets you into the bed. "Sleep well darling. You need the energy for tonight."

Around 3 am Loki wakes you up telling you it's time. "Do I bring anything?" "No just go we don't have much time." He says taking your hand and starting to run. You come around a corner where there is a guard. "Stay here until I tell you to come." He whispers kissing your cheek. He teleports himself behind the guard and kills him with his dagger. He motions for you to come as he peeks around the next corner. You quickly run to his side hugging him tightly. "There's only 3 more guards then we are at the door." He says as he slowly sneaks around the corner. One, two, three, all the guards are down and you run to the door. Loki takes you by the hand as you run out the doors as the prison break alarms start. You two run into the near by woods as guards and the Warriors three swarm the prison. You crouch on the ground as Loki keeps watch making sure no one gets too close. Odin arrives and ask who are the ones that escaped. "Loki and his mistress (Y/N) my King." A guard says as he bows. "Any sign of them?" "No your grace we've searched the area and there is no sign." With this Odin nods and leaves on his horse. As the guards clear out Loki allows you to sit up. "We're almost free my love. Only a mile or two to the portal. Let's go." He says taking your hand. You continue to run till you are out of range from the prison. "Loki I can't run anymore. I'm so tired and my feet are cut up." You say sitting down by a tree. "Come on darling I'll carry you it not much farther." He helps you up on his back and continues on. He stops at a large cave and sits you down on a rock. The pain from your feet causes you to wince. He examines your cuts and try's to bandage them with leaves. "Why are we at a cave?" "It's not just any cave it's the portal." Loki chuckles as he walks closer to the opening. A flash of light comes from the cave and he holds his hand out for you to take. You limp over to him and he hold your close to his side. "Ready to go?" He asks. You nod as you and him step into the light. You feel like your falling and cling to Loki. Before you knew it your feet it soft leafy ground. You peel yourself off of him and look at the camp that was set up. He smiles as you turn to him, "we did it (Y/N) we are free." You jump up giving him a hug as he spins you around. "Let's go to bed. I'm exhausted." You say laying your head on his chest. "Me too darling." You both climb into the tent and cuddle up to each other under the blankets. "Tomorrow we will start setting up a permanent living space." He says as he yawns. "Ok but now let's sleep. Goodnight my love." "Goodnight my queen." He whispers kissing your neck.