Loki~ Rough Day

Today was probably the worst day you've ever experienced. You failed a test you studied days for, you lost your student ID card, and on the way home your car broke down causing you to walk the rest of the way. As you walked in the door of your home Loki was sitting on the couch waiting for you. "My dear where have you been? You're over an hour late." He says standing up and crossing his arms. His tone and obvious frustration towards you caused you to finally let out all of the emotions you bottled up today. You fell to your knees sobbing into your hands as he rushes over to comfort you. "Darling what's wrong?" "Daddy. I've had a bad day." You only call Loki daddy when you're either really horny or really upset and broken. He knew which one you were today and he picked you up off the ground. You latched onto him, crossing your legs behind his back. He sat down on the couch just before grabbing your favorite hello kitty blanket. Loki hugged you tight wrapping the blanket around you. "There there little one. Daddy will make it all better." He coos softly as you cry on his shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it princess?" "You know that test I was studying for the last couple days? Well I failed it. And I lost my student ID card so I have to pay for a new one. My car broke down on the way home so I had to walk back home. That's why I was so late. I'm sorry." You say as you sniffle and Loki hands you his handkerchief. "You poor thing. I'll make it better." He says gently kissing your tear stained cheeks. "I'll put in your favorite movie and we'll have pizza for dinner. I know that will help you feel better." He says as he forms a copy of himself to put the movie in and call for pizza. Loki knew that you liked being treated as a small child when you were upset. He enjoyed having the power of making you happy again. This also made him feel needed, something he never really had until he met you. After you and Loki were steadily going out you opened up to him, telling him about a lifestyle you really enjoy. You explained everything about the Daddy little kink you had and he agreed to try it out. And to your surprise he liked it just as much as you did.

The two of you cuddled watching Brave when the pizza delivery came. When he got up to answer the door you held on to his hand not wanting to let go. "Awe baby I'll be right back have to go get the food. You wanna eat don't you?" Being treated like a child made you act like a child. A state of mind that you felt happy and safe in. "Ok daddy. Can I have my princess plate when you come back?" "Of course my pet." He says kissing your forehead and answering the door. He brings back the pizza and plates. He puts your slice on your princess plate and hands it to you. "Be careful little one it's really hot. Don't wanna burn your cute mouth." "Ok I'll blow on it." You say snuggling back into his side.

You eat and watch the movie. "You wanna know something darling?" "What is it papa?" "You are a lot like Mariada. You shoot arrows, you have curly hair, you like bears and you're a princess with a big tough daddy." He chuckles lightly parting your butt. "Yeah my daddy is pretty tough but I don't know about big." You giggle looking up at him. "Oh you're sassing me now?" "No no daddy I'm sorry." You say curling closer to his side. "That's what I thought little one."

The song Noble Maiden Fair plays durning the movie and you try to sing along but you mess up because it's in a different language. "You'll get it soon baby." Loki says as he sings the song to you because he understands Scottish. As the movie ends Loki starts to clean up from dinner. "Are you feeling better my love?" "A little. Thanks for being here for me." You say coming out of the little girl state of mind. "That's what daddy's are for. Now I think you deserve a bubble bath." "Oh you don't have to if you don't wanna." You say shyly. "Of course I want to. My baby girl had a rough day and I plan on making it better. Or I would be a terrible daddy. Now who's my favorite princess?" He says tickling you causing you to laugh and fall back to the little girl. "Is it me daddy?" "You're correct. Now go into the bedroom and get ready for a bath."

You skip your way to the bedroom and change. You wrap yourself in a towel and wait for Loki to come. You hear the water turn on in the bathroom and Loki calls "you ready baby?" "Yes I'm coming." You say walking into the bathroom to find lots of bubbles and Loki kneeling by the side of the tub. You get in the warm water as Loki takes a sponge and cleans you. "Does the water feel ok?" "Yes daddy thank you." You say kissing him. "Thank you for the kiss my pet. Tomorrow we'll get your car fixed and I'll buy you a new ID card." He says massaging shampoo into your hair. "Thank you. I love you." "And I love you more." He rinses you your hair and helps you out of the tub. "Go dry off and get ready for bed. I'll be in there in a minute."

You do as your told and put on your cute pink pajamas and get under the covers. Loki walks in with a towel around his waist. "I never understood how you take showers so fast." You say as he starts to dry off. "Baby place cover your eyes. You're too little to see me naked." You laugh, "oh come on Loki I've seen you naked before. We have had sex you know." "Ah little girl you don't use that kind of language. And I am daddy not this Loki you speak of." You play his little game and whine, "but daddy I feel better now and want play time." Loki chuckles and side eyes you, "thought we wouldn't have playtime but glad you feel better." He loses the towel and crawls on top of you. "Oh my pet you are adorable that I could just eat you all up." Loki says as he starts to nibble your neck. You moan  as you feel him starting to pull your pajamas up to your hips. He had a rule about no panties in bed that you followed always. He smiles feeling your exposed womanhood. "Now that's a good girl." He growls as he inserts his fingers into you. "Ah daddy." You moan and arch your back. "Yes my baby girl. Daddy's going to take good care of you tonight." He says kissing his way down to your pussy. He's cheeks graze your thighs as he leaves little bites on them. With his sliver tongue he starts to swirl around your clit. You put your finders in his hair and repeatedly moan or scream daddy as he devours your wet pussy. You cum for the first time tonight and he licks you clean. Loki kisses you deeply so you can get a taste for your sweetness that he loves. "You taste that my pet? That's probably my favorite thing to lap up. Now it's your turn baby." You quickly hop up knowing what's coming next. You love sucking his cock. You could do it all the time and not get bored. "Mmm daddy's cock my favorite." He chuckles "yes I know it's your favorite. And you do it so well." He kisses you again before he lays down on the bed and you lay between his legs. You go right to work on his hard cock. Taking it all the way to the back of your throat, massaging his balls. You gag on his length only to make him moan your name or swear words. He looks down at you as you look into his eyes sucking only the tip. "Daddy's little slut. You like daddy's cock huh?" He coos as you moan in delight. You like it when he calls you those names because it makes you feel like you're only his. His one and only little slut. You continue your work till you feel him take a fist of your hair and gently pulling your mouth only to his tip. He cums filling your mouth and you hold it till he is finished. Loki then asks you to open your mouth to see his good work. "Open up baby let daddy see." He says as you crawl up closer to him. You open and a little usually runs out the corner. "Ah very good darling you may swallow now." You do and lick your lips clean. "Thank you daddy." "No thank you now on all fours. You want me in you right?" He asks making sure you want more. "Yes please." You say getting on all fours as he stuffs his cock into your tight little pussy. "Ah baby your so tight." He moans as he pounds you. Hard fast thrusts cause you to cry as you feel him harden inside you.

After a while he pulls out and has you get on top. You bounce on his cock as he sucks on your hard nipples. "Ah yes you little slut. Work for daddy's cum." He says gently nibbling your breast as you bounce faster eager to feel his hot seed inside of you. "Please daddy I want your cum." You whimper out if breath. "Ok princess." He says flipping you over on your back and putting your legs on his shoulders. Again he thrusts hard and fast completely stretching your pussy. Mercilessly grinding his tip against your spot causing your orgasim to grow. You feel the tight knot in your stomach about to burst as his tip rips against your g spot. "I'm about to cum." You moan as he's movements get faster. "Do it baby cum for me. Cum hard on my cock." He moans as he crashed his lips against yours. You release and feel your juices run down your ass and onto his balls. "Fuck yes my pet." He growls as he releases his warm thick cum in you. The warm thick seaman soothes your throbbing pussy as he massages the extra into your sore hole and clit. "Thank you daddy." You say looking up at him. "No problem little one. But you're probably not going to be able to walk in the morning." He chuckles lightly kissing you. "Just the way I like it." You tease as he lays next to you pulling you closer. "Glad I made your bad day better." "You always make my days better. I love you." You giggle rubbing your nose against his. "And I love you more. Goodnight little one." "Goodnight daddy."