Tom~ Vacation

You are in the kitchen cooking dinner when Tom sneaks up and slams a stack of papers on the counter causing you to jump. "Goodness Tom! You scared me. Is that a new script?" "No it's the very opposite of work. And you jumped really high." He laughs as you come over to look at the papers. "I got time off and I believe we need a vacation." "Really a vacation? How exciting." You squeal and he kisses your temple. "Yep where would you want to go darling? Paris? Moscow? Sydney? Anywhere you want." "Moscow? Really? You know how much I love Russian culture. I want to see the beautiful architecture and the ballet and the circus." "Moscow, Russia it is." You scream in delight and tightly hug Tom. "Thank you dearest. You're the best husband a girl could ask for. I love you." "I love you too (Y/N). I'd do anything to see your beautiful smile." He says kissing you passionately. You sit down and eat dinner. Once you were finished Tom helps you with the dishes. "So when are we going?" You ask scrubbing cooked on food off the pot. "I have to see when there are flights available but hopefully by the end of the week." He says drying off the dishes and putting them away. You two cuddle on the couch and watch tv like you do every night after dinner. "Wow Moscow. I can't believe I'm going to see Moscow with my own eyes. Is it a dream?" Tom laughs and intertwines his fingers with yours saying, "No it's real. We are going to pack and get on a plane. Then land in Russia and I'll buy you one of those hat and muff sets that you love. We will see the circus and ballet. And I bet some of the people with think you are the missing princess Anastasia." He kisses your cheek and hold you tight. "Me? The princess Anastasia? Why?" "Because you are so beautiful that anyone would think you are a royal." "Well I am because I married Prince Charming." You giggle and kiss his jaw. "Would you like to watch Anastasia before bed princess?" "Yes please. I'll go make popcorn."

You and Tom sang all the songs and almost quoted every line. "They should remake this into a live action. With you being Dimitri." "And who would be Anastasia?" He asks playing with your fingers like he always does when watching a movie. "Hmm I don't really now." "Now about you?" You laugh, "Me? That would be fun but I think I'd be nervous filming." "It would be a lot of fun. And I would be there so no need to be nervous. It would be just like when you help me rehearse my lines." "I guess you're right. Coming soon a mystery that plagued centuries. The lost Russian princess Anastasia. Starting Tom Hiddleston and introducing (Y/N) Hiddleston." You and Tom laugh so hard that you both tear up. "Very good film announcing darling." "Why thank you." You say with a bow. "Think we should head to bed. We are slowly losing our minds." "Yes let's." You both head to the bedroom and instantly fall asleep.

"Darling wake up. I need your opinion of something." You grumble and turn to face where his voice was coming from. Without opening your eyes you answer him, "What do you need?" "There are two flights for Moscow. Both are non stop, first class and at night but on different days. One on Thursday and one on Saturday. Which one do you want?" He asks as you slowly open your eyes and stretch. "What is today?" "Monday." "Umm let's go with Thursday. That leaves us time to pack and make hotel arrangements." You say as you kiss him on the cheek. "Why are you still in your boxers my love?" "Oh just wanted to check on flights as early as possible." He says as he smiles up at you. "Well would you like to share a shower with me?" "Of course." He chuckles as you take his hand and lead him to the bathroom. You both get in and he starts to wash your hair. You love it because he scrubs the shampoo in just right making it feel like a massage. You do the same for him as he crouches down for you to reach. "Your hair is strangely oily. Did a hair and makeup person put stuff in your hair Tom?" "Yeah she said it was some kind of jell." "Oh ok. She put a lot in. I might have to wash it out twice." You giggle. "I don't mind. I like it when you massage shampoo in my hair." He says giving you a hug. You continue to wash his hair till all the jell is out and you cuddle under the warm water before getting out. As Tom drys off you find yourself staring at his butt. "Like what you see my love?" He chuckles wrapping his arms and towel around you. "Yes I do. You have the sexiest butt I've ever seen. No wonder your fans lose their minds over it." "That and the "hiddlesconda"." Tom says as you both burst into laughter. "Maybe you should sit with your legs closed durning interviews." "Why? And deprive the fans of what they want? I could never." You both continue to laugh as you get ready for the day.