Loki~ She's a Frostgiant pt 3

After Loki's party you were out in public again. Every Wednesday you would go to the village and buy food or clothing from the people. The villagers adored you, always making sure you are completely satisfied with whatever you were purchasing. As your stomach grew and made walking around harder the people of the village would offer to let you rest a bit in their homes. One day you were out and about just wandering around the village when you became very tried. A girl noticed you struggling and brought you into her shop. She was a dress maker and as soon as you stepped into her shop you were amazed at all the beautiful gowns. Your body wanted you to sit down but your heart wanted to see all of the works of art. "Your highness you should sit down and rest" the dress maker says as she offers you a chair. "Please call me (Y/N) I'm in your shop no need for formality" you say sitting in the chair. "You make beautiful gowns. I would like to buy one. Or two, maybe three." You smile at the girl and she begins to cry. "Oh my goodness, did I say something" you say covering your mouth in embarrassment. "No not at all it's just I haven't sold any in a while and I've been struggling. You're a gift my queen." She says on her knees kissing your hand. "Hey none of this your highness or my queen stuff." you giggle. "I wasn't born royal. I'm only a Midgardian, What's your name" you say helping her up to her feet. "Joanna" the girl says as she drys her face. "What a beautiful name. The king and I were thinking about that name for our daughter." You smile at her and rub your large bump. "You know what make it five dresses in size (your size). Can you do that darling? I don't mind waiting and I'll pay for them up front." Joanna just looks at you wide eyed, speechless. She realizes she isn't speaking and says "It will be a pleasure. What designs and colors would you like?" "Umm. I love the ballgown silhouette, the bigger the better" you laugh. "Make 3 of them ballgowns and the other two form fitting but flowy. If that makes sense. And for color make one ballgown and flowy dress green and gold just like Loki's colors. And for the others 2 black and the rest surprise me." you say as Joanna writes all of it down in a notebook. "And no rush on these, I wouldn't be able to fit in them for a while. Now how much do I owe you." "My dresses are 50 dollars each, so 250 for five" Joanna says shyly. "Oh no, that isn't enough. You have to make all of them and they are custom. How about 600" you say beginning to write out a check. "No that's way to much. I can't except that from you." You finish signing it and say "I insist. And consider me a new customer." "Thank you so much. I'll have the first one done by Saturday and I'll deliver it to the palace." The coach arrives at the shop and Joanna helps you out to it. You hug her before shutting the door. She waves and shouts "Long live the Queen and King" as the coach goes down the street.

Once you get back to the palace you go see if Loki needs help with anything. You quietly walk into the throne room and hear Loki talking with a farmer. You walk behind Loki's throne and listen. "Your highness. The harvest is very bountiful this year and I need help bringing it all in. I've asked friends to help and I have my family but it isn't enough. Is there anyway you would be able to help" the farmer asks as he bows. Just as Loki was opening his mouth to speak you walk out from behind the chair and say "Yes we can help. We will send palace workers to your land to help you bring in the crop. And I am sure my husband and sons will be there to help too." The farmer begins to cry "Thank you my queen. How will I ever repay you." You walk down to him and help him to his feet. "There is no need of repayment. We don't want to see good crop to go to waste and we want the people to be happy. If there is anything else we can do for you or your friends please feel free to ask." The farmer takes your hand and kisses it. "Thank you gracious King and Queen. Long live King Loki and Queen (Y/N)" he shouts as he leaves. The rooms silence was broken by Loki's slow clapping. "Well done my darling, spoken like a true leader. I should just step down and make you King" he says as you walk back up to him. "Thank you. I just don't like seeing people struggle. Speaking of that guess what" you say as you sit in his lap. "Sounds like you've been up to some mischief my queen. What did you do this time? Adopt 30 stray dogs from the village or save a child from the river?" You giggle " No but I got five new dresses today in the village. Loki ah, you should have seen how beautiful they are." You turn to face him and your eyes meets a stone cold expression. "Why would you buy that many dresses! What will the people think when their tax dollars are going to supply your closet!" Tears well up in your eyes "I only wanted to help her. She wasn't selling enough to make ends meet. I'm sorry. I'll go tell her I don't need them" you say between sobs. "No please stop crying I didn't mean to shout. You can have them" he says kissing your cheek. "So some of them will have my colors, right" he chuckles. "Oh yes Loki, and the gowns are breathtaking. I can't wait to have them." you say resting your head on his chest. "Ok but please consult me next time you make us have to get a bigger wardrobe again" Loki says kissing your lips and rubbing your stomach.