Tom~Vacation pt4

It was your last day in Moscow and tonight was when you see the ballet. Tom went all out and got box seats up in the balcony. He was treating you like if you were extra Royal today. Massages, bubble baths, chocolate, he did everything in his power to make you happy. "Tom I'm fine. I don't need another neck massage." "Well I can't do anything till its time to get ready so I insist on giving you massages." He says as he stands behind you and moves you hair out the way so your neck is exposed. "When does it start?" "8 o'clock and it's only 4 now." "Well we can start getting ready at 5:30" you say leaning back looking at him upside down.

Tom gets a shower while you start on your hair. You decide to go with big curls and dark makeup. The curling iron bushes against your skin causing you to scream in pain. Tom rushes out of the bathroom only in a towel to see what happened. "(Y/N) what's wrong? Stop crying it's ok." "I burned myself." You say pointing to the red blistered skin near your ear. Tom grabs a cold wash rag and gently places it on your burn. "There should be burn cream in the first aid kit in my suitcase." You say taking the rag so he can find the cream. "It's in a tube right?" He asks bringing it over. "Yes that's it." You pull the tag away and wince when the dry air touches it. Tom gently rubs the cream on. "Well at least the curls are done on that side." You sigh. "They look great by the way. Would you like me to finish the other side while you do your make up?" He asks picking up the iron. "Sure. You know how right?" "Think I got it with years of experience watching you do it." He laughs. "First you spray your hair with this product so it doesn't get damaged by the heat. Next you take a section of hair like an inch and crimp the end into the holder thingy. Then you twist it up and wait a few seconds. And ta- dah you have a curl." He says as the curl falls out of the iron and bounces. "Yep looks like you got the hang of it." You giggle as you start your makeup. Your dress is long and a crimson red so for your makeup you go with a smoky eye and burgundy lip. As you work on your face you hear Tom chuckle. "What?" "Nothing it's just I'll learn how to do makeup too just from watching you all the time." "Possibly." You say lifting up your eyelid to put eye liner on. "Oooo are you going to put the wings on?" "The what?" "You know the wings on the sides of your eyes. Like the little flicks." He says pointing to the corner of your eye. "Oh yeah I was planing on doing that." "Great because I like those." He says as he finishes your hair and sprays hairspray on it. He pulls up a chair and intensely watches you finish your face. "How does it look?" "Perfect." He leans in and kisses your lips getting some lipstick on his. You laugh as he looks in the mirror. "I think this is a good shade for me. What do you think?" "I think it's a little too dark for your skin tone." You giggle as you walk over to your dress that's hanging up. You start to put on shape wear when Tom asks, "what's that?" "Shape wear, it smooths things out so when I put on the dress I don't look lumpy." "Why do you think you look lumpy?" "Umm maybe because of this." You say poking your stomach. You finish putting it on and show Tom. "See look all smooth." He walks over to you after he buckles his belt. "I like your lumps." "That's why I have to hide them when we go out to fancy things. So no one looks at your lumps." You giggle. "You just pulled that out of your ass huh." Tom laughs and you just smile at him. He finishes dressing and comes to you in a fancy tailored suit. "Why don't you look handsome." You say pulling the dress up over your chest. "Why thank you. You look gorgeous." He says zipping you up. "Well I'm ready if you are." You say grabbing your clutch and muff. "Yeah I'm ready." He says helping you put on your coat.

You arrive at the theater and someone escorts you to your seats. They pull back the curtain and reveals a bucket with champagne and two large chairs. Tom helps you out of your coat and you sit. "Wow the view is amazing." "Truly is breathtaking." He says handing you a glass. "So how is the trip." "Oh my god it's been incredible Tom. I'm so happy we came. Thank you dearest. I love you." You say giving him a kiss as the lights dim. You watch as the curtain rises and the ballet begins. The ballet is a rendition of sleeping beauty. The dancers were so graceful and the score was amazing. You were on the edge of your seat, watching in awe. Tom intensely watched you as well as the ballet. He was happy seeing you fully submerged in the show. "God she is the best thing that happened to me. So beautiful, intelligent, funny, adorable. I couldn't be this happy with someone else." He thinks to himself. And at that moment you look over to him and smile. Tom takes your hand and gets a little closer. "I love you." He whispers. "Ya lyublyu tebya. I love you." You whisper back giving him a kiss.