Loki~ The Principal's office pt3

It's been almost 3 years since you and Loki got together. Daisy was excelling in her advanced courses an a top candidate for her class valedictorian. Loki moved into your house with Daisy's blessing of course. Loki has been adjusting to family life and parental roles quite well.

"Daisy may I have a word with you?" He asks leaning against her rooms doorway. She looks up from her homework and nods. "What can I do for ya lokster?" She laughs. "I have something to ask you concerning your mother." He says shutting the door. "Umm ok? Is there something wrong?" "No no not at all things are going very well between us and I'm coming to you for your blessing." He says nervously fiddling with his fingers. "What exactly are you saying?" Daisy asks closing her textbook. "I want to marry your mother and I wanted to come to you and ask if you are ok with that." Daisy looks at him almost horrified at the thought of Loki becoming her real step father. "What's the point of marriage. You already live here. What's a ring going to do? Grant you special powers?" "Well marriage is an everlasting bond between people. It's one of the most truthful ways to proving your love for someone. You'll understand it better when you are older. But know this I love your mother with all my heart and I love you as if you were my own daughter. Just think about it and how much it would mean to (Y/N). I'll have you come with me to pick out the ring if you would like." He says kissing her head and walking towards the door. "I give you my blessing." Daisy says quietly. "I guess it won't be too bad and I leave for college soon anyway." She laughs as Loki hugs her tight. "Thank you darling." He says as a tear slips from his eye. "Hey no crying. You have to save those tears for when you see mom walk down the aisle." "You're right. Would you like to go look at rings now while she's at work?" He asks wiping his cheeks. "Sure but let's get some food first I'm starving."

Loki and Daisy grab a quick bite then head to the jewelry store. "Holy shit why are they so expensive? That one alone could pay for my dorm room." She says looking at the price tags through the glass. "Well we need the best for your mother so price is not a factor." He chuckles. "First things first no gold. Sorry Loki mom is more of a sliver girl. And we need a big diamond. One that will tear holes in winter gloves." "I understand I prefer her in sliver anyway. And a big diamond was the plan. How about this one?" "No too plain. We need sparkle. Do you not know the woman loves shiny things? Goodness Loki get you head in the game." Daisy laughs but stops as soon as she sees a ring. "This one this one for sure! It has everything she would want." "Are you sure?" "I've never been more sure in all my 17 years of living home slice." Loki just laughs as the consultant cashes him out.

"So when you going to ask her?" "I'm not sure yet it has to be the right time and mood." He says driving back home. "Well I think you should do it in private  just you two after a nice dinner or something." "You think so?" "Yeah I'd hate for a guy to propose to me in public because what if I don't want to marry him because marriage is butt. I would feel bad for rejecting him in front of people." "A solid answer. I'm not much for crowds myself." He says walking into the house to find you in the kitchen.

"Hey where did you two go?" You ask as you start dinner. "No need for dinner we already ate and can get you something real quick." Loki says kissing you softly. "Oh well I'm not very hungry now, I can get something later." You say putting away cookware. "Whelp Im going to spend the night at Sophie's. She wants me to go on a college visit with her tomorrow so I will be gone most of the day tomorrow. Is that ok?" "Sure darling have fun." You say hugging her. "Will do you two have fun." She says nudging Loki then walking out the door.

"Well we are all alone in this big house. What on earth are we going to do with ourselves my love?" Loki say pulling you closer to him. "Well I would like a back massage because I have the worst knot right here." You point to your lower back. "Well let's get you up to bed so I can do something about that." He purrs in your ear as he guides you to the bedroom. "Now you undress and lay down while I get the massage oil." He says kissing your forehead then rummaging through the dresser. You lay down and instantly relax as his hands go to work on your sore muscles.

"Ah yes right there baby." You moan as he applies more pressure. "This must feel good since you are moaning like when we make love." He chuckles nuzzleing your hair with his nose. "I mean we could since we have the house to ourselves." "Whatever you want darling." "First let's finish my back so I can be limber for you. I want you to fuck me hard tonight." You moan as he cracks your back. "As you wish my pet." He growls nibbling your ear.

He kisses his way down to your ass and bites it. You yelp as his teeth sink into your flesh. "Oh please Mr. Laufeyson I've been a bad girl." You breathe as he spanks you hard. "Indeed you have and you will be punished. Now open wide." He says as you crawl down to your knees. You take his large cock between your red lips. Loki fists your hair as he stuffs himself down your throat. "You like my cock don't you my pet." "Yes Mr Laufeyson." You say as you suck on him causing Loki to grip the bed sheets. "Alright now bad girl bend over the side of the bed." You do as your told and he starts pounding your wet pussy. "Oh yes fuck me sir. Harder." You gasp as his balls slap against your clit. Loki goes harder as his tip rips against your spot causing you to cum multiple times. "Always eager to please." He whispers in your ear as you feel your cum dripping down your leg. Loki releases shortly after causing you to collapse on the bed. "There there you did well darling. Here let me clean you up." He gets a warm wet cloth that soothes your raw pussy. "Thank you Loki I love you." "And I love you." He kisses your lips trailing down to your neck. You lay in each other's arms for a while till you both say, "I have something to tell you." "You first my love." You say as he sits up. "Well we have been together for a few years now and I believe our relationship is going well. Do you think so?" "Yes of course. Why do you ask?" "Because I have a question." Loki pulls out the ring box from his pants and opens it. "(Y/N) will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Tears stream down your face as you nod your head quickly. Loki slips the ring onto your finger, "Daisy picked it out." "It's amazing. You're amazing. God I love you." You say wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him tight. "You're more amazing and I love you too. Now that did you want to say?" "Loki Laufeyson you're going to be a father." "Oh my god are you serious?" "Yes darling we are going to have a baby." You say putting his hand on your stomach. "This is incredible." He whispers holding you close. "Yeah but I know one person who isn't going to he thrilled." You giggle. "Ah yes Daisy. Well she might be open to the idea of big sister since she will be leaving for college soon. We'll just have to see when we break the news. Are you listening dearest?" He looks at your sleeping face that has a big smile painted on your red lips. He chuckles, "too much excitement I guess. Goodnight my beautiful soon to be wife and baby." He snuggles close to you with one hand on your stomach and the other softly playing with your hair, lulling you into a deep sleep.