Loki~ A Heavy Crown

Loki came into your chambers about to drop from exhaustion. "Darling are you ok?" You ask setting down your book. "Yes just tried. Continue reading dear I'm going to take a shower." He says lightly kissing your forehead. A few minutes later you hear him talking to himself through the bathroom door. "King Loki we need food. King Loki my child is sick. King Loki our enemies have declared war. King Loki your daughter has been caught out past curfew. I never wanted the throne. Every time I turn around there's another problem I have to solve. It's the King and All Fathers duty." He sighs. You felt bad for him. You hated see him stressed out and not being able to help. You quickly hop back in bed when you hear the water turn off and Loki getting out of the shower. He walks back into your room and drys off. "My love don't put a shirt on tonight ok." "Why not?" He asks sharply then instantly softening his expression when realizes he's talking to you. "So I can give you a massage. You're stressed and I want to help." You say getting out of bed to grab some oil. "You don't have to my sweet I'll be fine." "I insist Loki now lay down on the bed." You giggle as he does what he his told. You knead at his over worked muscles getting out all the knots. "Mmm could you go harder my love don't worry it feels great." He moans as you apply more pressure. "This good my King?" "Perfect my Queen." You massage him for a while until he rolls over under you and pulls you down to his chest. "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you more Loki." "Not possible." He chuckles. "So our darling Victoria was caught out after curfew?" "Oh you heard me huh. Yes seems she was out with that boyfriend of hers." He sighs as he turns to his side. "Well what are we going to do about it?" You ask as he puts his finger to your lips. "We will talk about it tomorrow. Right now I just want to lay in bed with my beautiful wife and do absolutely nothing." Moments later a guard rushes into the room quickly bowing to you both. "My king and queen there's a situation. We need you sir." "Ok I'll be there in a moment." Loki says getting out of bed. You know he is furious just by the way he is putting clothes on. "I probably won't be back before you go to sleep. So goodnight my love sleep well." He says kissing you quickly as he puts on his helm. "Ok dearest be careful." You say as he walks out the door.

"What seems to be the problem." He says walking towards a group of guards. "We found this villager stealing from the palace kitchen." A guard says pulling the young boy to the front. The boy quickly kneels in front of Loki and starts to cry. "Get up." Loki growls and the boy scrambles quickly to get up. The boy is dirty and is wearing tattered clothes. "Loki what's going on?" You ask as you see the boy. "(Y/N) please go back to the chamber." You ignore him and kneel down to the boys height. You only being in a robe made the boy not so scared of you. "What's your name?" You ask kindly. "James my queen." He says a he bows. "James, what seems to be the problem here?" "I took food from the kitchen. I'm sorry." He says as he starts to cry. "Did you need the food?" He nods as he wipes his eyes with a handkerchief you give him. "Is it for your family?" "No I don't have one. It's just me." "Oh well then where do you live?" You ask as Loki paces behind you. "In the woods." "I have an idea how about you live here and you will have meals 3 times a day. No need to have the guards take you and chain you up." The boys face lights up, "really? Thank you my queen. I'll work for the rest of my life for you." "That sounds like an even trade." You giggle. You tell the guards to unchain him and escort him to an empty room. They bow and do as you ask. "Ready to go to bed?" You smile up at a pissed off Loki. "Why did you do that? He was a thief." "He was just a child. And now we have a new worker." "You made me look stupid in front of the guards!" He shouts as he pushes you against the wall. "You are not King. You can not make decisions like I can." He spits as he pushes you closer against the wall. "Loki please." You whimper as the stone starts to cut your back. He instantly snaps out of it and backs away. "Oh my I'm so sorry (Y/N). Oh no your back." He gasps as blood starts to stain your robe. "Please let me help." You hold out your hand and he takes it to steady you as you walk back to your room.

You sit on the edge of the bed as Loki takes your robe off carefully. The fabric sticks to your wounds causing you to cringe when you feel it being pulled off. He puts medicine on your back and bandages you up. "I'm so sorry my queen. I must learn to control my temper." He sighs as he rests his back on the headboard. You crawl up in his lap slowly resting your head on his thigh. "It's ok Loki I know it wasn't you." Whenever Loki is stressed and loses his temper Thanos regains control of him. He can usually shake it in a few minutes but he tries to never let it happen in the first place. He gently pets your head till you fall asleep. You feel him gently move you so your not laying on your cuts. "Goodnight (Y/N) I'm so sorry I hurt you. I love you so much." He whispers then tucks you in. He moves over to the couch so he doesn't bump your wounds while sleeping to cause you more pain.