Last school day

First chapter! Hope you like it!

Tini's POV
I wake up by something heavy falls right on me, i open my eyes and see Fran and Jorge.
"Good morning Tinitaa" Lodo says happy.
"Good morning" I answer tired and rub my eyes.
"The day starts good, right?" Jorge smirks and Lodo laugh a bit.
"The best way" i answer and sit up.

"You know for being Prince and Princess, you two are so childish. But i like it though" I smile to them.
"Well, that's good, cause you live with us" Jorge says smiling back.
"If you excuse me, I need to get ready and you too for the last school day, so please get out" I say as they stand up.
"Ok, see you downstairs siiiis" Jorge says and they Walk out from my room.

I put on my clothes and some make-up then i Walk downstairs and see that Jorge sits by the table. I take a sit oppositie him while his mother place the last things on the table.

"Good morning sweety, did you sleep well?" She asks, Cecilia (his mother) and Erik (his dad) are always really kind and treats me like their own daughter.
"Yes, thanks" I answer.

"So it's your birthday soon, what do you wish?" Cecilia asks.
"Nothing, really. You let me live here and thats more than enough" i say and hear lodo comming behind me.
"Whatever you say tini, we won't listen and you know me and Jorge, we really WON'T listen" she says as she sit down and start to eat, i roll my eyes and laugh.

David (their assistant) will drive us today.
"Good bye and have a great last day now" Erik says and kiss my and lodos forheads. We say bye and Walk out.

We sit in the car and the radio plays "like no one's watching" and we sing along.

Jorge's POV
We arrive to school and we Walk in, i can feel someone looking at me so i look and see these three annoying girls Matilda, Merdith and Stacy who always look at me like id*ots and is asking tons of questions to Tini and Lodo to get close to me, they are divas and think they can get everything and everyone they want, I hate it.

"What are you looking at" Tini's voice make me come out from my thoughts.
"Nah..these three diva things are looking at me..it feels creepy" I murmur what makes tini laugh.

So this was my first chapter! Not long but i have to sleep! It was maybe not a good one but it was the first. I'll update so much as I can💗