Girltalk and movie

*timeskip*

Jorge's POV
Me and Lodo sit and have lunch, Tini,Rugge,Diego and Mechi have lesson. We're talking about what we should do for Tini's 18th birthday who is in a bit more than a week.

"What should we do? It's her 18th birthday, it needs to be good." I say.
"I know.." Lodo says deep in thoughts.

"I have the perfect idea" i say.
"Really?! What?" Lodo asks excited.

*evening*

Tini's POV

It's evening, Jorge called Diego to come over cause we will watch a movie. Me and Lodo are fixing snacks while Diego and Jorge make the other things ready. Tonight will Cecilia and Erik be at something about kids who has it hard in Africa so we have the whole castle (pic in media) for ourselfes and yeah.. the guards ofc..I am not used to have quards around yet..

"So you like Diego ha?" I smirk.
"Noooo..what makes you think that?" Lodo asks and it's so obvious that she's lying.
"First: you was soo happy when Jorge said that he would come, Secound: I know when my sissiii is in love and third: you're a horrible liar" i say still smirking.
"Okay okay...maybe" she murmur and i raise one eyebrow.
"Fine!" She says and i smile.
"But i don't know if he even feels the same.." She says with a sad tone.
" i know he does" i say. She smiles.

"But..you like Jorge uh?" Now she is smirking.
"And why do you think that?" I ask and try to be focused on what i do, but I relise that it doesen't work.
"First: if i did not knew you two I would be sure on that cause you ALWAYS laugh and have fun and look happy together and second: you're such a bad liar as I am" she says all the way sure. I stay quiet.
"Iiiiiii! I knew it!" She start to..i don't know..fangirling?
"It does not matter. Even if i do, he don't feel the same" i say.
"How do you know? Have you asked him?" She raise her eyebrow.
"Pppfft, ofc not. And it's probably just a crush plus, I don't want to ruin what we have, we're like brother and sister and I don't want that to get destroyed." I say but I see that she not belives me, and to be honest, I am not sure if I do that either..
"Well..i think he does" lodo says.

Jorge's POV

We start the film and we all sit on the big cough with comfy clothes, candles and snacks. Lodo and Diego sit close to eachother and a bit from us. It looks like they are together! Diego is my bestfriend and it is okay BUT if he even would try to hurt her, I promise you, he is dead.

Tini's POV

I look at Jorge who is looking at Lodo who sits in Diegos arms. I hit him playfully in his side and he look at me.

"What?" He whisper, i nodd towards Diego and Fran and look at him with the 'you-know-what-I-mean-look'
"You know if he hurt her, he won't live so long" he says.
"He won't, and I am sure on that" i say and he gives me one of his little and cute smiles. He take his arm around me and pulls me closer to him, i place my head on his shoulder, he is not my real brother, but he is like that to me and he is the best brother in the world.

The film ends and we decide to go to bed. Diego will stay over the night so we decided that we all will sleep on the cough. I go to my bathroom and make myself ready. When i come downstairs again Jorge and Diego are already there. And i thought it did not took me that long and that i could be faster than them this time.

"Does it take you guys so fast to get ready" i ask.
"Nah..it's you who is slow" Jorge says and I laugh as I sit down beside him and Lodo comes too.

"How shall we sleep then?" I ask. I see how Lodo and Diego moves a little bit closer to eachother.
"Hmm..Lodo i think it's something you've forgot to tell me...?" I say and i see how her cheecks becomes a light shade of pink.
"We..are together" lodo says a bit nervous while blushing. I smile and hug her while Jorge looks at Diego. Ugh..i know what he's going to say..but it's so cute to see how much they care for eachother.

"You and Rugge are my bestfriends in the world, but if you hurt her you know you'll be hurt too" Jorge says serious.
"I promise, I won't hurt her" Diego says, i think he knew jorge was going to say that.
"That's good" Jorge says and they do a bro hug.

It ends up with that Diego and Lodo lays at one side of the cough and me and Jorge on the other.

"Soon you are 18 Strawberry" Jorge says.
"Yeah..and strawberry?" I laugh.
"Yeah,that's you new nickname" he says.
"Why Strawberry and not for example..apple?" I ask.
"Nah..i just like strawberries" he answers.
"Wow..i feel honored" i say sarcastic.
"Yeah, you should strawberry" he jokes and i start to laugh.

After a while Jorge is sleeping, but I still hear Lodo giggeling so I guess they are awake. I want to get up and get water, but when I start to move I feel Jorge's arms around me holding me tighter and pull me closer.

"Jorge..please let me go, I'll be right back" I whisper but it only get worse, cause he just hold me even closer.

"Is something wrong Tini?" I hear Lodo.
"I am thirsty and Jorge won't let me go.." I answer.
"I'll go and get some for you" she says.

When she's back she look at us with a smirk.
"I told you he likes you" she says and I just give her an akward smile.

*timeskip*

Cecilias (Jorge and Lodo's mum) POV

Me and Erik comes home and I go up to Jorge, Lodo and Tini's room to see if they are sleeping. But when i have looked in all three's no one is there so I walk to the big movieroom and find them and Diego sleeping on the cough with Lodo in Diego's arms and Tini in Jorge's, so cute! I take my phone and take a pic to post on the page of the royal family, Argentina.

"Erik, come here" i scream in a whisper and he comes.
"Look at them, so cute" i say and he agrees. He then walks to Lodo and Diego and I to Tini and Jorge. I kiss Jorge's forhead and whisper "good night my little prince" and i kiss tini's forhead who is under Jorge's kin and say good night to her too.

A/N: 1204 WORDS!!!!2nd chapter! Please vote💗 i post when I've time, sometimes I have much and sometimes not but at least once a week👍🏻 thanks for reading💋💋💋