Lies

*Morning*
Tini's POV

I wake up in Jorge's warm arms. I look out through the window of the balcony. Sun, sun and more sun.
I slowly get up and put clothes on. I take a pair of black shorts and a nice top. Then I head downstairs. On my way I see Lodo and Diego still sleeping peacfully in eachothers arms, I smile to them.

Since the clock is eight and no one else is awake I decide to wait a bit before starting with breakfast. I take a glas of water and go outside and take a seat by the pool. I start to think about Jorge and him meeting Valeria. I want nothing more than that he is happy with someone, but at the same time I wish that someone was me.

I get interuppt by Lodo who comes.
"Hi" she says
"Hi" I respond.
"What were you thinking of? You looked so 'gone'" she asks.
"I..I was just thinking about..apples. Yeah..I mean how can they have different clours? It is just..nah..who am I trying to lie to?" I sigh.

"Yourself" Lodo says simply. And again I sigh.
"Is it about valeria?" She asks. I nodd.
"What did you say when he told you?"
"I Said to him to meet her..." I say looking at my hands.
"Are you STUPID?" She asks like I was crazy. I look at her with a frown.
"Come on?! I mean what for girl go and tell her crush to meet someone else?!"

"But what should I say? Should I have told him 'you can't meet her cause I like you'? " I ask.
"Tini.. Both you and I know that you just don't like him. You love him." She says.
"But that does not matter cause Jorge don't" i respond.

"What does not I?" I turn around and see Jorge standing in the door. Why now..?

"Uhm.." Lodo starts. The she looks at me like 'come up with something'

"We just said that you don't like cucumber" i say and hear how nervous I sound.

"Yeah, cause I thought about to do a ice cream with help of a recepit I saw on Facebook but it had cucumber in it" lodo adds.

He nodd but looks confused though, but I won't blame him..i'd that too.

"Okay..you girls confuse me more and more everyday" he says heading in again.

Timeskip

Jorge's POV

Diego and Lodo went for a Walk while me and Tini are by the pool.

"..so when will you meet Valeria..?" Tini starts quiet.
"Two days...I don't want too, it will just be you know an akward silence"

"I promise you it will be fine" tini says looking up at me with sparkling eyes.

"How can you be so sure on that?" I ask now looking back at her.

"It always does"

We decided to swim a bit. We jump into the pool together hand in hand. When our heads come up we laugh. But when my thoughts wander back to Valeria I stop and my smile fades.

"Jorge, don't think about her or to meet her if it makes you fustrated. Think about fun stuff and that we actully are in Italy all of us together and in 5 days comes Mechi and Rugge too" she says looking me straight in the eyes.

"But-"

"Please, I want to see you happy...If you are happy, then I am happy" She says taking a step closer to me, we're just a few centimeters apart.

"And I want to make you happy, I want to see that beautiful smile of yours everyday" I say and in some way, we stand even closer to eachother.

With my hands on her waist and her hands om my chest she gives me a fast look in the eyes.

"Then..make me happy"

A/N: yeah..what do you think will happen?? And if you want to make me happy, please vote😘