Next Stop: B.A

Tini's POV

I wake up in Jorge's arms and directly hear all the big raindrops hitting the roof. I kinda like it.

I look beside me to a sleeping Jorge. I smile at the sight of that cutie and kiss his cheeck.
Slowly I stand up and make my way to the bathroom. I take my clothes off and step into the shower.
Soon I feel the water stream all over my body.

When I am done I step out of the shower and dry myself and my hair fast, after that I put on my black Craft sweater (you remember the one from chapter 22?) and a pair of black tights.

I put some make up on and straight my hair. I look at the clock 08:03. I thought it was more.

I Walk out from the bathroom see Jorge still sleeping hugging my pillow, I can't help but smile at him for the second time just this morning.

I lay down beside him and hug him. I place my head on his chest under his kin. I rub his back soft with my fingers.

After some seconds I feel a light kiss on my head. I look up and see an awake Jorge with a cute little smile.

"The best way someone ever can wake up too" he says and holds me even tighter. I smile.

"Have you been up for a long time?"

"Long enough for a shower, dry and straight my hair, put some make up on and hug you" i answer looking up at him with a smile. He smiles back.

"I should go and take a fast shower too" he says. I let go of him and see him heading to the bathroom with his messy hair.

Jorge's POV

I take a fast shower, then I dry myself and put some clothes on, the adiddas trousers (you remember the chapter 4x adiddas right? Then you know what I mean) and a darkblue hoodie.

I Walk out of the bathroom and see Rugge.

"Hey, what are yoy doing here?" I ask.

"Can I use the shower? Mechi already use our" he asks.

"Yes, ofc"

"Thanks buddy" he says as we do a bro hug.

He walks into the bathroom with his clothes and I make my way downstairs where I see Tini and Lodo on the cough laughing.

I Walk to tini who is turned to Lodo and sit down behind her twisting my arms around her. She turn around with a smile on her face.

Tini's POV

"Good morning Sis" he says looking at Lodo.

"Morning" she answers

"Where is Diego?" He asks.
"In the shower, all of them will probably be down any minute" she answers.

*AFTERNOON (05:00)*

We have finished cleaning and packing so now it is time to go to the airport.

This trip have been amazing and probably the most important trip in my life.

It was her I relised that my second half have been right in front of my eyes in almost my whole life.

We're right now on the airport waiting for some people who works here be finish with checking our plane.

After 30 more minutes we finally get to come into the plain.

A tired Strawberry grabs my hand and we enter the plain.

SORRY FOR SHORT AND BORING BUT TODAY IS MY B-DAY SO I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU ALL❤️ LOVE YOU ALL😘😘😘😘 VOTE PLEASE😘