Family? Kids?

Tini's POV

Four houers have passed. Mechi and Rugge are sleeping, Lodo and Diego went to grab something to eat and Jorge is laying with his head on my lap sleeping.

I am looking through insta. People are tagging me in alot of pictures. Some "Jortini" fanpages have started to follow me, what is Jortini btw??? Anyways and written nice comments on my photos like "congrats! I know you and Jorge will be happy until the end". I smile.

I decide to check snap chat. One of them is from my brother. I open it. It's a picture of his girlfriend (i don't know if I have written girlfriend or wife or anything at all about her, but her name is Julia and she's his girlfriend! 😅💗) Julia cooking. I take a pic of Jorge sleeping and send it.

*TIMESKIP*

I wake up of someone who is striking my cheeck. I slowly open my eyes and see Jorge looking at me.

"Hey Strawberry" He says that makes me smile.

"When do we arrive?" I ask sleepy.

"In 30"

Jorge's POV

We have just arrived, here in Buenos Aires it is night. Lucky us. We come out from the plain and directly get "welcomed" by press.

All of them want to talk but right now we all are way to tired to stay one second more away from our beds than we already have to.

Tini's POV

We finally arrive home. Mechi, Rugge and Diego are at their houses. We come inside and there Cecilia and Erik stands. They run up to us and pull us all into a big hug.

"I missed my babys soo much!" Cecilia says and give each of us a kiss on the forhead.

After like 30 minutes I finally lay in bed. I suddenly hear my door open and then close again. I open my eyes and see Jorge making his way to me.

"I just wanted to say good night" he says taking a sit beside me. I smile.

He kiss my forhead.

"Sleep tight Strawberry" he says soft and I giggle.

"Good night" i hug him and he gives me a soft kiss on my forhead before he leaves.

After a while I feel my eyelids become more and more heavy. Then I again hear my door open. I slowly open my eyes.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I hear Cecilia's kind voice.
"It's fine" i answer.
"I just wanted to say that your mother just called me to see if everything is okay and that she Said she will try to call you tomorrow. The phones don't work very well where they are now."

"Oh, okay thanks" she smiles and leave again.

*MORNING 07:48*

Jorge's POV

I wake up of someone shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes and see Lodo.

"What is it..?" I ask but not really paying that much attention.
"Have you seen that dress I had on my birthday last year?!" She asks stressed.

What dress?

"No.." I answer and want to go back to sleep but she does not let me.
"But please help me.." She says stressed as before.