Tired, shirtless Jorge

Jorge's POV

We get into the back of our car and drive off to a resturant.

*TIMESKIP*

We come home again and the clock is soon twelve. Tini went into her room to fix herself and so did I.

I take a fast shower. I dry myself and put on a T-shirt, a hoodie and comfy joggers. 

I see the screen on my phone on the bed turn on. I take it up, it's a text from Rugge.

Read about your press Conference, great buddy👌🏻😚

I smile.

Thanks buddy😚 see ya.

Before I Walk downstairs I take a fast look through through insta. I have so much I should look at but right now I am too lazy.

I Walk downstairs, on the way it feels like I could fall asleep walking down the stairs. I come into Livingroom where I see Tini an mum sitting on the cough watching TV.

I lay down with my head in Tini's lap and my legs by mum.

"Are you tired?" Tini asks and go with her hand through my hair.

I nodd and she continues to play with my hair.

*30 minutes later*

"I'll go to bed now. See you tomorrow and sleep tight" Cecilia says and Walk out from the room.

"Should we go to bed too?" I ask and take away pieces of hair from his face.
"No..i layed good here" he answers sad.

"Jorge, you're so tired. I can see that on you. C'mon now" i say.

He opens his eyes and look up at me.

"Then you'll sleep in my room" he says.

Before I can answer he lift me up and start to Walk to his room.

"I thought you were tired" I say while he Walks in the stairs.

"I am" he answers simply.

"Then why are you carrying me?"

"In this way it's funnier" he answers.

We come to his room and he lay me down in his bed.

He take his T-shirt off and Walk to his wardrobe to get another. I want to, but I can't take my eyes off him.

"I can't find it, where is it" he say frustrated when he can't find his T-shirt to sleep in.

"Just take another" I say.

"But.." He says looking down.

"I'll help you" I laugh as I Walk up to him.

He stands behind me and I look into his closet. I see a black T-shirt and grab it.

"Here" i say handing it to him. First then I see how his eyes are sparkling. I can't help it but get lost in them. His hands are placed on my waist and my hands find there way up to his bare chest.

"I could just skip the T-shirt too" he says leaning in as I feel his minty breath. Before I can say anything he kiss me.

After a while we pull away and we just stand there. His hands up in my neck playing a bit with my hair and my hands on his middle just looking at eachother and both of us a smile just full of happiness on our faces.

"You know I Love you, right?" Jorge says almost in a whisper.

"Yeah. I know. And I Love you too so much, and I'm so happy that you're such a big part of my life" I say.

He pull me into a big hug. He twist his arms around my middle and I twist my arms around his neck, so i have to stand on my tip toes.
Suddenly he lifts me up and lay me carefull down on the bed and then cuddle up beside me.

Jorge's POV

Nothing, really nothing can explain how much I Love this girl.

She turn around in my arms to face me.

"Good night" she says.
"Good night" i answer and kiss her nose.

*MORNING 09:07*

I wake up with Tini in my arms. I look out through the window and just see grey clouds. I guess it will be rain today. Slowly I stand up and put that black T-shirt on and a pair of comfy trousers/pants.

I look at Tini who still is sleeping. She's such a cutie. It is a bit sad I want to wake her up.

I lay down behind her and hug her tight. I kiss her cheeck over and over again. I hear her start to giggle. She turn around and look at me.

"Do you have that boring so you need to wake me up?" She says with a little smile. I nodd

"..aaand I want my morning kiss before Rugge comes later" i say.

"when does he come?"
"Around 12" i answer.

"But in that case you can get your kiss later" she tease me.

"You know a morning kiss is a morning kiss and not a after-morning-kiss" i say with my finger on my lips. She laugh and roll her eyes but give me a kiss anyways.

Tini's POV

*LATER THAT DAY*

Rugge and Jorge are out in the back gard playing football. The weather have become really good and right now it is so hot. And Lodo is also home now so me and her are baking coockies for they guys. They are now in the oven.

"So did you have a great time at Diego's?" I ask.
"Yeah, it was good" she says and I see a bright shade of pink form itself on her cheecks.

"Just 'good'? Then why that bright pink color on your cheecks then?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"..so how have you and Jorge been?" She asks changing the subjekt.

"Ah..you know..just 'good'" i say and mimic her. We laugh.

When the coockies are done we let them cool and place them in something.