The White Council

Lord Elrond stood out in the courtyard waiting for the other white council to arrive. He was not to sure why Gandalf had called this meeting he could only assume it was important. Lady Gladrial had arrived yesterday and now now he waited for Gandalf and Saruman to arrive before they could start. He looked up when he heard the familiar sound of two horses approaching and fast. In rode Gandalf on a brown horse and Saruman on a white horse. "Welcome my lords" proclaimed lord Elrond. "Ah lord Elrond it is lovely to see you again" said Saruman. "And you, I'm guessing you'd like to start Gandalf" enquired lord Elrond looking at Gandalfs worried face. "Yes, I have matters wich need to be discussed immediately" said Gandalf.

When they had settled around the table of the white council they started. "What is it that needs to be discussed so urgently" asked Elrond, "it is the wolfblood Ria, I'm worried about her safety" said Gandalf getting straight to the point. "I can assure you she seems to be safe a little wild but safe" said lord Elrond. "Let him speak, what worries you mellon (my friend)" asked Lady Gladrial. "The armies of Mordor have learnt of her survival, they mean to drain all her good and turn her" said Gandalf. "But thats impossible, where did you get this information Gandalf" stuttered Saruman. "I have my ways' smiled Gandalf. "What can we do to stop them finding her" asked Lord Elrond. "She must be transferred somewhere else" stated Gandalf. "We will hide her in Lothlorien" murmured Lady Gladrial. "We can protect her there make sure she is safe". "Then there is nothing else to do but tell her" said Lord Elrond looking grave "she's not going to be happy"

Ria burst through the doors looking worried "before anyone says anything I'd just like to say it wasn't me or my fault actually scatch that it might have been me but it wasn't my fault, why did you summon me?" She said looking around the group. "Ria it's lovely to see you haven't changed a bit, what did you do" Said Gandalf smiling. Ria squirmed " well it wasn't my fault it was the wolf" , "go on" said Gandalf. " well the wolf might have stolen a chunk of meat from the kitchen, so when I transformed back I found myself holding the meat, I heard someone comming and I was standing next to a fountain so I chucked the meat in and it might have got stuck in the pump, long story short the fountain exploded. " Lord Elrond gave a groan "it was such a lovely fountain to" he groaned. Gandalf burst out laughing "I'll be surprised if lothlorin is still standing after 2 weeks". Ria looked puzzled "so this is not about the fountain I'm guessing". Saruman sighed "it seems the enemy has found out about your survival, so for you and everyone elses saftey we've decided to move you to lothlorin." He explained. "When do I leave" asked Ria frowning. "In 2 days time" Gladrial said softly. "I understand" said ria turning and walking out the room. Gandalf sighed then chuckled "I give lothlorin  a week before she blows it up" he said to Lord Elrond.

Hey guys I'd like to say thanks for voting for the book. Just thought id add a bit of hummor to the story hope to update again tomorrow.