No Moon Today

It had just been over a week since Ria and Kaleb had met, yet it felt like they had known each othet forever. Today was different. There was no moon visible in the night sky. Ria had started to call these days no moon days. These were the days that she hated, it was the only day of the month were she was completely powerless. No wolf, no powers and no energy.

Though she was always told to take it easy on those days she never did. On several ocations while in rivendell and lothlorin she'd collapsed and had the be carried back to her room.

Walking to kalebs room she felt so tired. "Morning" she yawned walking in. Kaleb sat on his bed looking like he was going to fall asleep on the spot. "How do you feel" he mumbled smiling. "Like I've been hit by a cart, punched by a champion fighter, trampled by several elephants and like I haven't slept in years" she said. "Ditto" Kaleb grinned. "Was wandered if you'd like to come practice knife throwing or something with me" she said. "Ria I can barley stand for more than 2 minutes, let alone throw a knife" he groaned. "Come on where's your spirit" she whined. "Gone with my wolf" he said. 'You could at lest give me some pointers" she begged. "Okay. Lets go" he grinned

Somehow they were both able to make it all the way to the arena without collapsing. Slowly Ria set up a target board and fetched some knives. Looking at Kaleb she said "sure you don't want to try", "nah ladys first" yawned Kaleb. Her first few tries were flukes but when she started to concentrate she started to hit the board. Okay they weren't bullseye but they were close enough. About an hour later she felt to tired to carry on sighing she put away the target and knifes. Practically having to drag Kaleb out the arena she got up one flight of stairs. They both collapsed "lets take a break for a minute" she yawned. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Lord Celeborn point of view
Lord Celeborn walked towards the library. He was intreged about the children of the moon Ria and Kaleb and their bond. He to had seen the look in their eyes and how Ria had defended Kaleb. He stopped what was that following the noise he came across the two slumped together snoring softly. Then he remembered there was no moon in the sky tonight, so it ment they wouldn't have their wolves or any energy either. Hearing approaching footstepshe went in that direction. He turned the corner and nearly bumped into haildar a member of the guard. "My Lord please forgive me" haildar stammered. "It's quiet alright. I need help with something. It seems that Ria snd Kaleb may have fallen asleep could you please help me get then to their room" he said. "Okay where abouts are they" asked haildar "follow me" he asked. Finding them where he left he gently nudged both of them to wake them. Their eyes flickered open but they only seemed half awake. Helping Kaleb up he nodded to haildar. Haildar gently helped ria up and slowly they got them to their rooms.