Was It A Bad Dream

Kalebs point of view
After a few minutes her eyes regain their normal colour again. She puts a hand over her eyes and she groans "it wasn't a bad dream after all" she states rather than questions. I nod silently. She stands up wobbling slightly and I hold onto her elbow to steady her. She blinks a couple of times and then smiles at me. "Thanks kaleb. Now I have a bone to pick with a certain someone". She glares over at the black rider and growls at him.

He shrugs "shame Ria you could have been of use to me but now... luckily I came up with a plan B" and with that he pulls out a silver whistle. He blows into it and all at once me, Ria and all the other wolfblood fall to the ground howling in pain.

Legolasss point of view
I look at the wolfbloods all rolling around on the ground howling in pain. "What's wrong with them" I ask lord Elrond. He shakes his head "children of the moon have incredibly sensitive hearing meaning that they can't stand high pitched noises. The wolfbloods continue to howl in pain. "Prepare to fire" I hear gandalf command. The sound of bow strings being pulled back sounds. I pull my bow string back and take aim ar the black rider. "Fire" shouts lord Elrond. All at once or arrows let loose. The black rider dodges my arrow. "Attack" he yells to the orcs and goblins. He's stopped blowing the whistle. All at once the wolfbloods change and charge at the orcs and goblins. They take out most of the enemy archers and our foot soldiers attack. I fire my arrows at the orcs and goblins killing each one.

Rias point of view
I transform into my wolf form immediately. I shake my head a few times because my ears are ringing but it doesn't seem to stop. I charge at the orcs and goblins. I crush a few windpipes with my teeth but I'm not interested in them I want the black rider.

He stands there as if he's waiting for me. I transform back into human form. Luckily he gave me back my wepons so I will be to fight him in human form not just in wolf. He draws his sword and I follow suit. "I'll give you one last chance mutt. Join me or die" he growls. I snarl at him. "You kidnapped me, took away my memories, made me fight against my mate and then you called me a mutt. Forget it" I say viciously. He smiles evily. It annoys me soo much that I lunge my sword at him. He dodges my attack easily and swings his sword at my head. I duck and lunge again. This time he is not so lucky and my sword tears a gash in his thigh. Blood pours out of the wound and he brings his hand to his thigh. "Right" he says and with one quick move he flicks my sword out of my hands. He presses the blade against my neck and forces me to my knees. "You will bow before me mutt" he snears. With one quick movement I take my chance and grab my twin blades and slash at his hands. He shrieks in pain as more blood pours out of the newly formed wounds. Taking my opportunity I stick one of my blades into his stomach. He falls to his knees and pulls out the blade. He catchs me off guard and stabs me with my own blades with that he crumples to the ground dead.

The pain shoots all over my body and I gasp at the pain.

Kalebs point of view
The battle is won dead orcs and goblins lie everywhere. I walk among the devastation looking for her. I follow her sent to where I find her lying shivering in shock from the pain of being stabbed. I grasp hold of her hsnd and squeeze it gently hoping that she'll return the gesture. To my surprise she opens her eyes slowly insted. "Ria. Listen to me you need to stay awake. I can't loose you again" I beg her. She smiles at me gently "kaleb I'm so sorry for all those things I said to you. I couldn't stop them" she says softly. I can't believe it shes asking for my forgivness right now. I sit by her in shock.

I hear something approach and without thinking spin around with a dagger in my hand ready to protect her from whatever danger there is. I drop my blades quickly when I see that it's gandalf and lord Elrond standing there with their hands up as a sign that shows they mean no harm. I then relise that my eyes must be yellow because gandalf says "Kaleb we mean no harm". I blink a few times to get them back to their normal colour.

Lord Elrond neals down and starts to inspect Ria's wounds. "We need to get her to rivendell quickly or I fear that we may loose her" he says quickly after inspecting the stab in the stomach.

I stand by her as shes lifted onto a make do strecher made put of a tree branch and a sheet and walk along beside her as we make the journey back to rivendell. She sleeps for most of the journey but for the rest of it when she is awake we're silent.