Exploring Gondor

They had spent the whole morning in the library. They had copied so many notes, diagrams and drawings on wolfbloods. They had even found an old map which showed the location of the wolfblood city of kaden. Kaleb had copied the map onto a piece of paper. "You're good" I say looking at the map. "It is an exact copy". Kaleb looked into her eyes "what. Have I got something on my face" she asked. "No. I was wondering if you want to go and explore gondor" he asked. "Sounds fun" she smiled. They packed away and set out for a day of exploring. As they walked through the streets they saw loads of different types of people. Young, old, small, tall,rich, poor they were all here walking, talking, sitting, standing, working, shopping going about their day to day business. Ria had never been to gondor she'd only ever gone to rohan with Arwen to pass on a message to the king theoden. She remembered how she'd been allowed to wander about. How she'd played with other children until it was time to head back to rivendell. Gondor wasn't much different although children played on the streets instead of out on the fields next to rohan. They passed many stalls selling all different kinds of things. Linen, nuts, dried fruits, meat, fish, vegetables, apples, wool, thread, spices and loads of other things. The smell was overwhelming but also familiar but she couldn't remember where she'd smelt all these things. They explored the city for hours until it grew dark. They then returned to the inn. They bought two small bowls of broth and talked while they ate. "It's a no moon day tomorrow. So the plan is that your to tell the inn keeper that I've come down with an upset stomach so your going to stay with me for the rest of the day sound real enough" she explained. He nodded while she talked "sounds real enough " he agreed.

They finished their meal and headed out to the stables outside the inn where Brooke was staying. She neighed when she caught sent of them approaching. "Shh it's okay girl" Ria murmured reassuring her. They brushed her down and filled up her hay rack to last for tomorrow. "Best get going" said kaleb after it was all done. As they got into bed ria said "ready for living hell tomorrow" she smirked. "Never am" said kaleb smiling back.