Face to Face

Ria whimpered in frustration she had been running for three hour and she still hadn't come across the other wolfblood. She was knackered but she couldn't rest or she would loose to the sent. And then that would mean having to go back and face the white council and that would earn her a very very long lecture about responsibility and that would possibly kill her. She came to a clearing the sent had stopped she looked around wondering what had happened. Oh no this really was a trap she thought to herself tensing up. Suddenly from out of the bushes lept a big male wolf she froze and so did he. She shifted back into her human form and waited. The male wolf after a long pause did the same.

"Why are you following me" the boy growled. "Why are you running" she also growled. "I asked you first"said the boy. "Fair enough, I was following you because I was curious, I've never met another child of the moon before. Now you answer my question" she replied. "Okay, I thought you were an orc or something" the boy smiled. "Do you always call youself child of the moon or do you have a name" he asked. Ria stopped he seemed friendly "my names Ria you" she smiled. "Its kaleb" he replied. "Are you by yourself" she asked. "Ye I've been on my own since I changed, until I lived with my adopted mother and father , I was found in the river duncan after the destruction of kaden" he pause. " what about you.

Ria paused should she tell him their storys where so similar but different at the same time. "I was found by the elfs in the river dean abd I was raised in rivendell until a year ago when I transfered over to lothlorin, how old are you"she asked. " fifteen nearly sixteen, wait so can you speak elfish and stuff". Ria rolled her eyes this was the typical question she always got asked. "Ye wait I'm fifteen nearly sixteen too whens your birthday" she asked interested. " well I don't really have an exact birthday but its round about next month you? ", "two months so you must be like a month older than me". They paused looking at each other with interest. "I think you should come back to lothlorin with me, I'm going to be in soo much trouble if I don't return with proof please i don't want to part we've only just met" she pleaded. Kaleb sighed and looked weary "okay but lets get some rest you must be knackered" he said. "Okay but we'll be safer if we climb one of these trees and sleep on one of the branches." Ria stated.

Kalebs point of veiw
The other child of the moon Ria seemed friendly snd we talked as we climbed up through the trees. We found a branch thick enough to sleep on and she fell asleep almost immediately. She must be knackered and so am I so my eyes start to droop. All this time I thought I was alone and so must she but now we're together I don't feel so lonely. To the future I think to myself as a drift of into a happy sleep.