A Visitor

Ria herd a knock on the door. Snapping the notebook shut she called out "come in" Kaleb entered. "So it's true you've officially been locked up" he frowned "how long". Ria sighed "7days and I'm not allowed my bow and arrows for two weeks, Elrond came in and took them while I was out" she sighed "so how was the rest of your day" she asked. He shrugged "boring I only found out ten minutes ago about your punishment, I drew you a picture" he said revealing a rolled up peice of paper. "I didn't know you drew, let me see" she said taking the peice of paper and unrolling it. She gasped "oh Kaleb it's lovely she said looking at the drawing. It depicted two wolves nuzeling into each other. Kaleb nodded "thought you might like it, do you have any hobbies apart from shooting arrows off into the sunset" he laughed "not really, I used to knit but I haven't done it in a while"

There was an awkward silence then Kaleb coughed "Ria, there's something I've got to tell you before I burst, I know we're not really led by instinct but well my instinct is telling me this. I love you." He said hanging his head. For a moment ria sat there wondering why he was so nervous then she realised. He knew he had to be strong he was the male she was the female. She lifted his head up and said "I love you to" and softly kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back. They looked into each others eyes for a moment and then she whispered "go on I trust you" suddenly they were kissing each other madly him running his hand over her body and her fingers in his hair. "Wait" she said they pulled apart. "I'm sorry, but not now lets wait a while" Kaleb simply said "okay" sorting out his hair and shirt he left. Before he left he turned and said "love you".

So what happens now. Before anyone says anything they just kissed nothing else. What are the white council going to do if and when they find read on and find out. Vote comment tell me what you think.