Outnumbered

We left kaden at sunrise, I had sent a letter to rivendell yesterday evening and we hoped to get there before sunset. I know what your thinking how did she send a letter to rivendell well it's quite simple. I had recently befriended a small owl who I had named owen. I had told her to fly to rivendell and showed her a drawing of lord Elrond that kaleb had drawn and asked her to deliver it. I had also told her not to give it to anyone else under any circumstances. So as we ran in wolf form next to Brooke we said nothing.

As we ran through a forest I stopped. Kaleb and Brooke also stopped what's wrong kaleb thought spoke. I'm not sure but I feel as if someone or something is watching us I thought. We kept running keeping close together we were so close to rivendell but I still couldn't shake the feeling that we were being watched. Suddenly as we were changing back into humman form we were attacked. It was a group of orcs and goblins we were helplessly outnumbered.

I grabbed my twin blades and started fighting them off. Kaleb also started to fight them off with his sword. We were winning or so I thought when more orcs and goblins turned up. A few of them grabbed both our hands and ankles. They pinned us to the ground and some vile liquid was forced down our throats.

"How long should it take to affect them" asked one of the goblins to another standing next to him who seemed to be the leader. "The wolfsbane should start to get to work almost immediately" he cackled. I then felt a seering pain throughout my entire body, I screamed and once I started I couldn't stop. "The master only wants the girl what should we do with the other one. Kill him? " said one of the orcs. I tensed who was this master they talked about and why did he want me and not kaleb. I listened carefully to what they were saying despite the agonising pain ripping through my body. "Nah just leave him he'll be powerless with the wolfsbane in his system. Let him tell the white council that we've got the child of the moon despite their efforts".

They bound both our wrists but only picked me up. "Kaleb" I screamed. "Ria. Don't worry I'll find you no matter what" he yelled as I was carried away. Just before he was out of sight I saw one of the goblins strike him on the back of the head knocking him out cold.

Duh duh daaaa. Dramatic ending or what sorry it's a short chapter I didn't know what else to add. What is wolfsbane? Why does the master only want Ria and not kaleb? Can kaleb save Ria in time? Read on to find out. Like, comment, let me know what you think.