Chapter 34

The end of year rolled around. Each of the kids passed their finals in their own... Respective ways. Dirk and Roxy both tied at the top of their classes, Jake was lower but Jane was sadly the lowest out of the teens. She blamed it on working on the graduation preparations. She had been baking for so long that certain students thought she had died, or she fell off of a broom in professor Summoner's flight class. Jake and Roxy both angrily dispelled the rumors, causing a snowball of more to roll in.

Dirk was standing in his dorm, Rose was giving him a pep talk, almost as if the dork was getting married. He was simply going out, to graduate, with hundreds of other students. Vriska was making fun of him to Eridan and Equius in the corner, Rose was helping him ignore the three.

"You're fine, you'll never truly leave..."

"But I'm leaving tomorrow Rose..."

"You'll have memories... Plus if you ever want to come back, ask your brother about it!"

"Why would that help?"

"Ask him and you'll find out, ok?"

"Fine..." Dirk said as he straightened his green and silver tie. Rose shined his pin of Slytherin, making the hissing serpent glitter against its grey backdrop. He fiddled with it, trying to take it off before Rose bopped him over the head.

"It's dress code Dirk,"

"I hate it,"

"You hate everything at this point," she grumbled. He groaned and adjusted his shades.

A green spark came through the door, signaling that the ceremony was about to start. Rose smiled her little smirk and began to drag the boy out by my hand. He screeched in response, he really didn't want this to happen.
"Let me go! LET ME GO! I can walk! AHHHHH!"