Forgotten Homes

Erza's P.O.V

We hastily made it to the mountains after I threatened Jellal numerous times. We started running through the rocky drops and rises of the terrain.

"ERZAAAA PLEASE I LOVE YOU- AHHHH!" Jellal yelled/screamed as I caught up to him and pulled him by his hood. Meredy was too dizzy from the running we'd just done to function properly, so she calmly sat on the ground at our feet. I spun Jellal around and then began to hold him by his front collar.

"Where are we going?" I asked coldly, still wanting him to be afraid of me.

"I told you, you have to trust me for now, so you can't kill me yet!"

I held his face closer to my own, with a look of complete darkness.

"E-Erza," Jellal started as sweat formed on his face nervously.

I dropped my expression and looked at the road ahead, Jellal still in hand. I'd hate to push him too far, I still want him to think I'm cute! I'll be able to put him in his place, but I also like pillow forts and eating Pocky. Besides, I want to be alone with him sometime today so we can talk some more and...

"Erza" He said coyly, getting my attention. I brought my eyes back to him again to see his hand on top of mine. On top of it all, he had his famously charming smirk on as well. I raised an eyebrow in confusion of what he was trying.

"You should separate your thoughts from your telepathy," He said flirtatiously, "It's sloppy, isn't it?"

My eyes widened as a blush slowly made it's way through my skin.

"Jellal-" I began angrily,

"Shhh," He said, pressing a finger against my lips softly. "We'll have lots of time to talk about it later, I promise."

My heart was pounding against the ribs that caged it. I hope he didn't think I meant-- What if he does think I meant..? I don't want him to think that! Do I? Come on, Erza! Get yourself together!

'Somebody's a little impatient for talking, isn't she?' Jellal's voice intruded my thoughts once again.

'Get out of my head! Use your own for once!' I sharply replied back.

'Do you really want me to get out, though?'

'Yes! No! YES!' I shook my head full of muddled thoughts.

'You sound a little confused there, Erz.'

'Well I'm not!'

'So where do you want me to go?'

I didn't answer. Jellal narrowed his eyes to correspond with his unique devilish smile, knowing that I wouldn't answer. A long pause took hold over the silent conversation. Jellal then took my hand out of it's now loose grip on his collar, and put it at my side. He started walking away from me, the fabric of his clothes swaying freely as he did so.

"Follow me, girls. There's a lake house just a couple miles away now."

"And I just remembered," He paused, and turned on his heel to look back at us, "We're out of the council's sight now. I can use meteor. The run there and back should take no more than a couple minutes. Since I can only carry one of you at a time, the other will have to hide while I come back for them. So which one of you is gonna come first?"

I felt a push behind me, causing me to stumble forward a bit, "Erza should go first!" Meredy said happily.

Jellal peaked an eyebrow at this with a smile, "But Meredy, you love being carried around when I do my meteor spell. I figured you'd be dying to go again,"