Burning Away the Thought of You

A/N: So I've had a lot of comments recently from readers which is my favorite thing about posting on Wattpad. I can't stress enough how much I love it when I hear back from you guys. However, when I went back I realized how terrible some of the writing is. And I wrote them only about five months ago! It's crazy. One chapter was even IN THE WRONG PLACE (I'm crying from both embarrassment and because I find it kind of comical how unprofessional that is) IM SO SORRY!
The chapter Awakened was in the wrong place. FOUR CHAPTERS EARLY. I'm crying. EITHER WAY~

In other urgent news,
This story, as incredibly long and fun to write as it is, will be coming to an end soon enough. The story is more than halfway over, nearing three-fourths complete. Now that may not be accurate, but I want you to know it before it actually happens because it is the WORST when a story ends out of nowhere. Anyways~
I'm sorry from taking away from your reading! Just thought that you guys should know those things!
Also, I'm thinking of doing a Fairy Tail X Reader or a Ouran High School Host Club X Reader thingy. I'm either going to write those up (Theyre already drafts in my 'create' section oops) OR im going to start my own~

~ORGINIAL STORY~

Okay, enough talking. You guys know I hate authors notes.

Love you all!
-A

________________________________________________________________________________

(Warning: Gore, Violence, Ect. If you hate reading those kinds of things, you can skip to the next chapter to avoid it. I promise I'll explain what happens in a cleaner way later on.)

Erza's P.O.V.

Where... Am I?

I looked around at my surrounds, and found myself awe-stricken. Different videos circled above me, playing memories across their screens like films. All of my memories were being displayed in a fashion that wasn't similar to anything I'd ever seen before.

Was this... A spell? Or some form of magic? Had someone placed a spell on me that caused my memories to surface like this?

I turned myself over and over again, finding the images in every direction. They were orbiting me. I could hardly see anything past them; and from what I could tell, only darkness lay beyond them.

"Hey, you!" A woman's voice happily called from behind me, "Look at cha! You've gone and got yourself in a real mess now!"

I spun around to the voice's creator, but no one was there.

I was alone.

I walked in it's direction, or so I thought. I kept my feet moving, one after another, trying to find someone to talk to in this odd place.

"Hello?" I called, expecting an answer.

No one did.

"Is anyone here?" I once again questioned.

The air remained cold and empty.

A shiver ran down my spine, causing goosebumps to protrude from my flesh.

I then heard the sound of light clattering of footsteps behind me, running off as a child's voice giggled, "Catch me, Adrian, catch me!"

I immediately turned once again, and found nothing but darkness.

My heart began pounding in my chest.

"Hey!" I called into the abyss of silent memories and shade, "Who's here?"

That quietness still remained in the air.

It hung around me like an unwanted companion.

I could hear my heartbeat in my ears like a drum.